Meaning: it means wolf
Singular and Plural of Lopez
Lopez as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Jennifer Lopez is a renowned actress and singer.
- The crowd cheered as Lopez took the stage.
- The interviewer asked Lopez about her latest film project.
- The fans eagerly awaited the release of Lopez‘s new album.
- The media followed Lopez‘s every move.
- Lopez received a standing ovation for her performance.
- The critics praised Lopez‘s portrayal of the character.
- The magazine featured an exclusive interview with Lopez.
- The tabloids speculated about Lopez‘s personal life.
- The awards ceremony honored Lopez for her contributions to the industry.
Lopez as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The Lopezes are a talented and influential family.
- The Lopezes have achieved success in various fields.
- The siblings, Lopezes, pursued different artistic careers.
- The Lopezes collaborated on a critically acclaimed project.
- The parents, Mr. and Mrs. Lopez, attended the graduation ceremony.
- The Lopezes supported each other’s endeavors.
- The Lopezes established a charitable foundation.
- The extended family, including the Lopezes, gathered for a reunion.
- The community recognized the contributions of the Lopezes.
- The biography explored the achievements of the famous Lopezes.
Singular Possessive of Lopez
The singular possessive form: “Lopez’s”
- We admired Lopez’s artwork in the gallery.
- Lopez’s talent captivated the audience.
- The journalist interviewed Lopez’s manager about the album.
- We discussed themes of Lopez’s latest novel.
- The photographer captured Lopez’s radiant smile.
- Lopez’s dedication earned respect from artists.
- Critics praised Lopez’s performance in the theater.
- We studied Lopez’s technique in the dance routine.
- Lopez’s fashion choices inspired industry trends.
- Fans eagerly awaited Lopez’s new music video.
Plural Possessive of Lopez
The plural possessive form: “Lopezes'”
- We celebrated Lopezes’ family achievements.
- The exhibit showcased Lopezes’ artistic endeavors.
- Lopezes’ contributions made an impact on the community.
- We studied the influence of Lopezes’ work in literature.
- The documentary explored Lopezes’ legacy in music.
- The museum displayed Lopezes’ sculpture collection.
- We discussed the philanthropic initiatives of Lopezes’.
- The awards recognized the talent of Lopezes’ actors.
- The biography highlighted the challenges faced by Lopezes’.
- The audience appreciated Lopezes’ diverse artistic expressions.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:46 am