Meaning: a woman or girl in blood relation
Plural of Sister
Synonyms of Sister
Sister as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- My sister is my best friend and confidante.
- She has always been protective of her younger sister.
- My sister is the funniest person I know.
- Her sister got accepted into her dream college.
- She admires her older sister and looks up to her.
- My sister is a talented musician.
- Her sister always knows how to make her laugh.
- She shares a strong bond with her identical twin sister.
- My sister is the most caring person I know.
- She enjoys spending quality time with her younger sister.
Sister as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The two sisters are inseparable and do everything together.
- Their bond as sisters is unbreakable.
- The sisters opened a bakery together.
- They inherited their love for art from their creative sisters.
- The sisters formed a band and started performing locally.
- The sisters support each other through thick and thin.
- The two sisters often finish each other’s sentences.
- They planned a surprise party for their older sisters.
- The sisters share a room and always have each other’s backs.
- The sisters celebrated their achievements together.
Singular Possessive of Sister
The singular possessive form of “Sister” is “Sister’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Sister:
- Sister’s room was neatly organized.
- I borrowed Sister’s favorite book and returned it.
- The necklace belonged to Sister’s grandmother.
- Sister’s laughter echoed through the house.
- We admired Sister’s artistic talent.
- Sister’s kindness brightened everyone’s day.
- Sister’s advice helped me through a tough time.
- The photograph captured Sister’s radiant smile.
- Sister’s achievements inspired me to work harder.
- The note was written in Sister’s handwriting.
Plural Possessive of Sister
The plural possessive form of “Sister” is “Sisters'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Sister:
- The bond between the sisters’ is unbreakable.
- The photo album showcased the memories of the sisters’.
- Sisters’ support each other through thick and thin.
- The room was decorated with the sisters’ artwork.
- The bookshelf displayed the collection of the sisters’ novels.
- Sisters’ secrets are safe with each other.
- The family celebrated the achievements of the talented sisters’.
- The wedding featured the sisters’ beautiful bridesmaid dresses.
- The sisters’ night out ended with laughter and stories.
- The road trip allowed the sisters’ to bond even more.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:46 pm