Meaning: short trousers, reach only to knees
Plural of Shorts
Synonyms of Shorts
Singular Noun “shorts” in Example Sentences:
- I need to buy a new pair of shorts for my upcoming vacation.
- His favorite piece of clothing is a comfortable pair of shorts.
- The athlete wore a pair of shorts during the marathon.
- She looked stylish in her denim shorts and a white blouse.
- The dress code for the event allows women to wear dresses or shorts.
- The little boy happily ran around the yard in his bright red shorts.
- I prefer wearing shorts during the hot summer months.
- The fashion store had a great selection of trendy shorts for women.
- He spilled some juice on his shorts and had to change into clean ones.
- The basketball player wore long shorts to protect his legs during the game.
Plural Noun “shorts” in Example Sentences:
- The store has a wide variety of shorts for sale.
- They packed several pairs of shorts for their beach vacation.
- The team wore matching red and white shorts for the game.
- The fashion show featured models wearing different styles of shorts.
- We need to sort the clean laundry into piles of shirts, pants, and shorts.
- The kids excitedly picked out their favorite shorts from the clothing store.
- The store’s summer collection includes colorful and comfortable shorts.
- The athletes changed into their track shorts before the race.
- The school uniform policy allows students to wear navy blue or khaki shorts.
- The hikers wore lightweight shorts to stay cool during the hike.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:13 pm