Meaning of Beaver
a large semiaquatic broad-tailed rodent native to North America and northern Eurasia.
Singular and Plural of Beaver
Beaver as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The beaver built a dam across the river.
- I spotted a playful beaver swimming in the lake.
- The furry beaver gnawed on a tree branch.
- The beaver worked diligently to construct its lodge.
- A curious beaver peered out from the water.
- The ecosystem relies on the activities of the beaver.
- The beaver used its tail to slap the water.
- I saw a family of beavers in the nature reserve.
- The sound of splashing water indicated a nearby beaver.
- The endangered beaver species is protected.
Beaver as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The riverbanks were home to many beavers.
- We observed a group of playful beavers in the creek.
- The beavers felled trees to build their dams.
- The lodge was constructed by several beavers.
- The habitat of the beavers supported other wildlife.
- I spotted multiple beavers swimming in the pond.
- The beavers were busy gathering food for the winter.
- The dam created by the beavers altered the water flow.
- The conservation area housed a population of beavers.
- The presence of the beavers indicated a healthy ecosystem.
Singular Possessive of Beaver
The singular possessive form of “Beaver” is “Beaver’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Beaver:
- The beaver’s dam created a peaceful pond.
- The hiker spotted a beaver’s lodge in the distance.
- The wildlife photographer captured a close-up of a beaver’s tooth.
- The biologist studied the beaver’s habitat and behaviors.
- The conservationist emphasized the importance of preserving the beaver’s ecosystem.
- The nature enthusiast observed a beaver’s graceful swim.
- The artist sketched a beautiful illustration of a beaver’s tail.
- The ranger educated visitors about the beaver’s role in the ecosystem.
- The environmentalist advocated for the protection of the beaver’s population.
- The children learned about the beaver’s adaptations in their science class.
Plural Possessive of Beaver
The plural possessive form of “Beaver” is “Beavers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Beaver:
- The beavers’ dams created interconnected waterways.
- The hikers spotted multiple beavers’ lodges along the river.
- The wildlife photographers captured close-ups of beavers’ teeth.
- The biologists studied the beavers’ habitats and behaviors.
- The conservationists emphasized the importance of preserving the beavers’ ecosystems.
- The nature enthusiasts observed beavers’ graceful swims in the pond.
- The artists sketched beautiful illustrations of beavers’ tails.
- The rangers educated visitors about the beavers’ roles in the ecosystem.
- The environmentalists advocated for the protection of beavers’ populations.
- The children learned about beavers’ adaptations in their science class.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:59 am