Bar Plural, What is the plural of Bar?
Here we will learn Singular of Bar, Plural of Bar, meaning of Bar, synonyms and example sentences of Bar. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. You will learn about this basic English vocabulary word and its use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Meaning of Bar
The meaning of BAR is: a counter in a pub, restaurant, or cafe across which drinks or refreshments are served.
Singular and Plural of Bar
The plural of Bar is bars. Here are some example sentences Bar synonyms of Bar.
Synonyms of Bar
- bar car
Use of Bar in Example Sentences
- An iron bar is difficult to bend.
- Behind the bar, employees were stealing.
- A licenced bar is available at the hotel.
- To get to the bar, he rushed past me.
- Navigate to the menu bar with the mouse pointer.
- Non-residents are welcome to visit the hotel bar.
- In the supermarket, I purchased a bar of soap.
- We sat on bar stools and drank some beer.
- He’s been working at the Flamingo, a bar.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
A Huge list of 500+ Singular and Plural