Meaning of Barracks
The meaning of BARRACKS is a large building or group of buildings used to house soldiers.
Singular and Plural of Barracks
The plural of Barracks is Barracks.
Barracks as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The soldiers lined up outside the barracks for inspection.
- The military base had a spacious barracks for housing troops.
- The officer assigned new recruits to their respective barracks.
- The soldiers kept their uniforms neatly folded in the barracks.
- The sergeant conducted morning roll call at the barracks.
- The barracks provided a temporary home for the soldiers during their deployment.
- The recruits received basic training at the barracks.
- The barracks had a communal area where soldiers could relax and socialize.
- The maintenance crew repaired the plumbing issue in the barracks.
- The recruits kept their personal belongings in lockers inside the barracks.
Barracks as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The army base had several barracks to accommodate the large number of soldiers.
- The barracks housed soldiers from different units.
- The military training facility had modern and well-equipped barracks.
- The soldiers gathered in the common area of the barracks for group activities.
- The barracks were organized into separate sections for different ranks.
- The recruits underwent intense physical training in the barracks.
- The soldiers cleaned and maintained their assigned barracks regularly.
- The barracks were situated near the training grounds for easy access.
- The military base implemented security measures to protect the barracks.
- The new recruits settled into their assigned barracks upon arrival.
Singular Possessive of Barracks
The singular possessive form of “Barracks” is “Barracks’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Barracks:
- The soldier stored his equipment in the barracks’s storage room.
- The commander inspected the cleanliness of the barracks’s common areas.
- The officer conducted roll call in the barracks’s assembly hall.
- The maintenance crew repaired the plumbing in the barracks’s bathroom.
- The cadet’s bunk was located in the barracks’s sleeping quarters.
- The sergeant conducted training sessions in the barracks’s training area.
- The cook prepared meals in the barracks’s kitchen.
- The medic provided first aid in the barracks’s medical facility.
- The janitor ensured the cleanliness of the barracks’s premises.
- The chaplain held counseling sessions in the barracks’s chapel.
Plural Possessive of Barracks
The plural possessive form of “Barracks” is “Barracks'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Barracks:
- The soldiers lined up outside the barracks’ mess hall.
- The commanders conducted inspections across different barracks’.
- The recruits learned discipline in the various barracks’ they were assigned to.
- The maintenance teams repaired the facilities in multiple barracks’.
- The soldiers organized a cleanup drive around the barracks’ premises.
- The trainers conducted physical fitness tests in different barracks’.
- The officers addressed the troops in the barracks’ assembly areas.
- The recruits slept in the bunk beds of different barracks’.
- The army units maintained the security of their respective barracks’.
- The barracks’ occupants followed the rules and regulations of their military institution.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:36 pm