Meaning: high sea wave caused by an earthquake
Singular and Plural of Tsunami
Tsunami as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The tsunami destroyed the coastal town.
- The impact of the tsunami was devastating.
- They lost everything in the massive tsunami.
- Survivors recounted their experiences during the tsunami.
- The government issued a warning about the approaching tsunami.
- The magnitude of the tsunami was unprecedented.
- The tsunami waves reached several meters in height.
- Many lives were lost in the deadly tsunami.
- The aftermath of the tsunami required extensive reconstruction.
- The tsunami warning system saved countless lives.
Tsunami as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Several tsunamis struck the region over the years.
- The coastal communities were prepared for potential tsunamis.
- The impact of the successive tsunamis was devastating.
- They evacuated the area due to multiple approaching tsunamis.
- The occurrence of multiple tsunamis was unusual.
- The warning system detected several incoming tsunamis.
- The region experienced a series of powerful tsunamis.
- The fishermen were aware of the dangers of offshore tsunamis.
- The survivors witnessed the destruction caused by the powerful tsunamis.
- The government implemented measures to mitigate the impact of future tsunamis.
Singular Possessive of Tsunami
The singular possessive form of “Tsunami” is “Tsunami’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Tsunami:
- The devastation caused by the tsunami’s force was overwhelming.
- I witnessed the aftermath of the tsunami’s destructive power.
- The warning systems aimed to mitigate tsunami’s impact on coastal communities.
- The tsunami’s occurrence was triggered by an underwater earthquake.
- We analyzed the tsunami’s wave height and speed for accurate predictions.
- The researchers studied the tsunami’s long-term effects on the environment.
- The tsunami’s emergency response involved rapid evacuation and relief efforts.
- The tsunami’s magnitude determined the extent of the damage.
- The team evaluated the tsunami’s historical occurrences and patterns.
- We observed the tsunami’s devastation on the local economy and infrastructure.
Plural Possessive of Tsunami
The plural possessive form of “Tsunami” is “Tsunamis'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Tsunami:
- The occurrences of different tsunamis’ were documented throughout history.
- We analyzed the patterns and frequencies of various tsunamis’.
- The researchers studied the impacts of multiple tsunamis’ on coastal regions.
- The tsunamis’ heights and distances traveled varied.
- The early detection systems aimed to provide timely warnings for incoming tsunamis’.
- We investigated the geological processes that generated different tsunamis’.
- The team evaluated the effectiveness of evacuation plans during different tsunamis’.
- The tsunamis’ energy dissipation influenced their destructive potential.
- The tsunamis’ impacts on marine ecosystems were significant.
- We observed variations in the preparedness and response measures for different tsunamis’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 06:48 pm