Meaning: an establishment that maintains a collection of wild animals
Singular and Plural of Zoo
Zoo as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The children eagerly explored the exhibits at the local zoo.
- The zookeeper fed the lions their daily meals.
- The zoo offered educational programs to teach visitors about wildlife conservation.
- The zoogoers admired the colorful feathers of tropical birds.
- The zoo hosted a special event where visitors could interact with baby animals.
- The nocturnal animals were kept in a special section of the zoo.
- The zoo was closed for renovations to improve animal habitats.
- The zoo provided a safe haven for endangered species.
- The tourists took pictures of the majestic elephants at the zoo.
- The zoo celebrated the birth of a rare white tiger cub.
Zoo as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The children were excited to visit different zoos during their summer vacation.
- The family planned a road trip to visit multiple zoos across the country.
- The zoos worked together to exchange animals for breeding programs.
- The conservation organization funded projects to support wildlife conservation in various zoos.
- The zoos implemented strict safety protocols to protect both visitors and animals.
- The animal rights activists protested outside the zoos to advocate for improved living conditions.
- The network of affiliated zoos collaborated on research and conservation efforts.
- The zoos offered guided tours to educate visitors about endangered species.
- The documentary showcased the diverse habitats recreated in different zoos.
- The group of friends visited all the major zoos in the region in a single weekend.
Singular Possessive of Zoo
The singular possessive form of “Zoo” is “Zoo’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Zoo:
- The children enjoyed the zoo’s interactive exhibits.
- The zookeeper fed the animals in the zoo’s menagerie.
- The educator organized school trips to the zoo’s educational center.
- The director oversaw the operations of the zoo’s various departments.
- The veterinarian cared for the health of the animals in the zoo’s clinic.
- The visitors marveled at the diversity of species in the zoo’s collection.
- The conservationist collaborated with the zoo’s wildlife preservation efforts.
- The photographer captured stunning images of the zoo’s inhabitants.
- The scientist conducted research on animal behavior in the zoo’s controlled environment.
- The administration ensured the zoo’s compliance with safety regulations.
Plural Possessive of Zoo
The plural possessive form of “Zoo” is “Zoos'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Zoo:
- The directors of different zoos’ shared best practices in a conference.
- The visitors compared the exhibits in various zoos’.
- The volunteers contributed to the conservation efforts of multiple zoos’.
- The educators collaborated to develop educational programs across different zoos’.
- The researchers studied the impact of zoos’ on wildlife conservation.
- The architects designed innovative enclosures for different zoos’.
- The Societies for the Protection of animals supported the initiatives of local zoos’.
- The media covered news stories related to the challenges faced by zoos’ worldwide.
- The zoologists shared their expertise through workshops conducted in different zoos’.
- The policymakers recognized the contribution of zoos’ to education and awareness.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:35 pm