Meaning: end of a railway or other transport route
Plural of Terminus
Synonyms of Terminus
- last stop
- end of the line
Terminus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The train arrived at the terminus of the line.
- The bus station served as the terminus for several routes.
- The flight’s terminus was an international airport.
- The hike ended at the mountain’s terminus.
- The subway line extended to the city’s terminus.
- The terminus marked the end of the scenic trail.
- The tour guide explained the historical significance of the terminus.
- The travelers gathered their belongings at the terminus.
- The ferry docked at the island’s terminus.
- The road trip’s terminus was a picturesque coastal town.
Terminus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The railway network had multiple termini across the country.
- The city’s subway system had several termini for different lines.
- The bus routes converged at various termini.
- The tourists explored the different termini of the metro system.
- The airport shuttle service connected multiple termini.
- The train timetable indicated the departure times from different termini.
- The commuters rushed to catch their connecting trains at the termini.
- The travelers waited at the termini for their transportation.
- The subway map highlighted the locations of the major termini.
- The city’s transportation system had well-connected termini.
Singular Possessive of Terminus
The singular possessive form of “Terminus” is “Terminus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Terminus:
- The train arrived at the terminus’s platform.
- The sign indicated the terminus’s name and distance.
- The station’s layout directed passengers to the terminus’s exits.
- The bus driver announced the terminus’s final destination.
- The map displayed the terminus’s location within the city.
- The traveler marked the terminus’s coordinates on their GPS.
- The architect designed the terminus’s iconic building.
- The schedule listed the terminus’s departure times.
- The tour guide explained the historical significance of the terminus’s location.
- The city’s infrastructure connected multiple transportation terminus’s.
Plural Possessive of Terminus
The plural possessive form of “Terminus” is “Termini’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Terminus:
- The rail system connected different termini’s across the country.
- The tourists visited multiple termini’s during their trip.
- The train schedule displayed the termini’s departure and arrival times.
- The transportation network relied on efficient coordination between termini’s.
- The architect studied the designs of various termini’s for inspiration.
- The tour group explored the historical significance of different termini’s.
- The traveler marked the locations of the main termini’s on their map.
- The signs guided passengers to the different termini’s within the city.
- The train conductor announced the next termini’s along the route.
- The guidebook provided information about the amenities available at each termini’s.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 09:10 pm