Meaning: semiaquatic carnivore same like the stoat
Singular and Plural of Mink
Mink as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mink fur coat was a luxurious and expensive garment.
- She spotted a beautiful mink swimming in the river.
- The fashion designer used mink trim on the dress.
- The mink burrowed into the ground to make its den.
- The mink population in the area was thriving.
- The mink pounced on its prey with lightning speed.
- She wore a stylish mink stole to the formal event.
- The mink raised its head, alert to its surroundings.
- The mink was known for its sleek and glossy fur.
- The mink left a trail of footprints in the snow.
Mink as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The hunters collected several minks during the trapping season.
- The minks in the exhibit played and frolicked in the water.
- The fur industry relies on the breeding of captive minks.
- The researchers studied the behavior of wild minks.
- The conservation efforts aimed to protect the habitats of the endangered minks.
- The furriers used the pelts of multiple minks to create a coat.
- The wildlife photographer captured stunning images of swimming minks.
- The minks left distinct tracks along the riverbank.
- The minks were known for their elusive nature.
- The fur farm housed hundreds of breeding minks.
Singular Possessive of Mink
The singular possessive form of “Mink” is “Mink’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mink
- I found the mink’s fur coat in the closet.
- The mink’s den was hidden in the marsh.
- The hunter admired the sleekness of the mink’s fur.
- The farmer spotted the mink’s footprints near the pond.
- The photographer captured a close-up of the mink’s eyes.
- The zookeeper fed the mink’s favorite fish.
- I saw a mink’s tail disappear into the bushes.
- The researchers studied the behavior of the mink’s offspring.
- The trapper set a trap to catch the elusive mink’s.
- The fashion designer used mink’s fur trim on the coat.
Plural Possessive of Mink
The plural possessive form of “Mink” is “Minks'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mink
- The minks’ fur coats were on display at the fashion show.
- The trappers sold the minks’ pelts for a high price.
- I spotted the minks’ footprints leading to their burrow.
- The zookeeper fed the hungry minks’.
- The researchers observed the social interactions among the minks’ group.
- The fur industry profits from the sale of minks’ fur.
- The farmer protected his chickens from the minks’ attacks.
- The nature reserve is home to a population of minks’.
- The fur trappers set traps to catch the elusive minks’.
- The fashion designer used minks’ fur to create luxurious coats.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:14 pm