Meaning of Baum
Baum is a German surname meaning “tree”
Singular and Plural of Baum
Baum as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The beautiful autumn leaves covered the Baum in a vibrant display.
- The hiker took shelter under the shade of the tall Baum.
- The gardener planted a young Baum in the backyard.
- The photographer captured the stunning silhouette of the lone Baum.
- The ancient Baum stood as a symbol of strength and resilience.
- The poet found inspiration beneath the branches of the majestic Baum.
- The painting depicted a tranquil landscape with a prominent Baum.
- The storm damaged several branches of the old Baum.
- The arborist carefully pruned the overgrown branches of the tall Baum.
- The park was adorned with colorful flowers surrounding the blossoming Baum.
Baum as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The landscape was dotted with towering Baums.
- The forest was filled with a variety of different species of Baums.
- The gardeners planted rows of young saplings to grow into mature Baums.
- The painters captured the vibrant hues of the autumn Baums.
- The photographers ventured into the wilderness to photograph the ancient Baums.
- The lumberjacks harvested timber from the dense forest of tall Baums.
- The hikers admired the panoramic view of the valley from the hilltop covered in Baums.
- The arborists studied the growth patterns of different types of Baums.
- The landscape architect designed the park to have a harmonious blend of flowers and Baums.
- The nature enthusiasts embarked on a guided tour to learn about the native Baums.
Singular Possessive of Baum
The singular possessive form of “Baum” is “Baum’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Baum:
- I borrowed Baum’s book from the library.
- Baum’s car is parked outside the house.
- Please return Baum’s pen to the desk.
- The color of Baum’s shirt is vibrant.
- We celebrated Baum’s birthday with a surprise party.
- Baum’s dog is very friendly and playful.
- The aroma of Baum’s coffee filled the room.
- I admire Baum’s dedication to his work.
- Can you pass Baum’s message to him?
- The taste of Baum’s cooking is delicious.
Plural Possessive of Baum
The plural possessive form of “Baum” is “Baums'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Baum:
- All of the Baums’ cars were parked in the driveway.
- We visited the Baums’ house for dinner.
- The students listened to the Baums’ advice.
- The garden is filled with the Baums’ flowers.
- The company implemented the Baums’ suggestions.
- The children played in the Baums’ backyard.
- The bookshelves were lined with the Baums’ books.
- The guests admired the artwork displayed in the Baums’ gallery.
- The neighbors attended the Baums’ party.
- We received an invitation to the Baums’ wedding.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:26 pm