Meaning of Bath
a large container for water, used for immersing and washing the body.
Singular and Plural of Bath
Bath as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She relaxed in a warm bubble bath after a long day.
- The bathroom had a luxurious marble bath with a jacuzzi feature.
- The baby splashed happily in the bathtub during bath time.
- The spa offered a variety of therapeutic baths for ultimate relaxation.
- The athlete soaked in an ice-cold bath to reduce muscle soreness.
- The hotel room had a spacious ensuite bath for guests’ convenience.
- The homeowner renovated the bathroom and installed a walk-in bath.
- The aromatherapy bath oils filled the room with a soothing fragrance.
- The bathroom cabinet was stocked with various bath products.
- The candlelit bath created a serene and peaceful atmosphere.
Bath as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The hotel suite had two luxurious marble baths for guests’ comfort.
- The couple enjoyed long, relaxing baths in their private bathroom.
- The spa offered couples’ baths for a romantic and rejuvenating experience.
- The bathroom renovation included installing new fixtures in both baths.
- The resort’s honeymoon suite had a private outdoor bath overlooking the ocean.
- The master bedroom had ensuite baths for added convenience.
- The newlyweds indulged in scented bubble baths during their honeymoon.
- The spa package included access to the sauna, steam room, and mineral baths.
- The luxury yacht had spacious bathrooms with jacuzzi baths for each cabin.
- The homeowner added a second bathroom with separate baths for the children.
Singular Possessive of Bath
The singular possessive form of “Bath” is “Bath’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bath:
- I’m going to take a quick dip in Bath’s luxurious tub.
- Please remember to clean Bath’s bathroom before leaving.
- The water temperature in Bath’s tub is perfect.
- Bath’s sparkling clean tiles give a refreshing vibe.
- Can I use Bath’s fluffy towel after my shower?
- We need to fix Bath’s leaky faucet immediately.
- The aroma of the candles filled Bath’s air.
- I love the scent of the soap in Bath’s dispenser.
- Bath’s window offers a stunning view of the garden.
- Can I borrow Bath’s hairdryer? Mine stopped working.
Plural Possessive of Bath
The plural possessive form of “Bath” is “Baths'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bath:
- The temperature controls in Baths’ and showers need adjustment.
- Baths’ luxurious tubs are a favorite among the guests.
- The fragrance of the bath bombs on Baths’ shelves is delightful.
- Baths’ fluffy towels are so soft and absorbent.
- The tiles in Baths’ changing rooms need replacement.
- The attendants in Baths’ spas are highly trained.
- Can I borrow one of Baths’ complimentary robes?
- The bath salts in Baths’ jars come in various scents.
- Baths’ faucets provide both hot and cold water.
- The sound system in Baths’ relaxation area needs repair.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:37 pm