Meaning: a cereal which is the most important kind
Plural of Wheat
Wheat as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The farmer grew a field of golden wheat.
- The miller ground the harvested wheat into flour.
- The bread was made from freshly milled wheat.
- The wind rustled the ripe wheat in the field.
- The baker kneaded the dough made from whole-grain wheat.
- The wheat field stretched as far as the eye could see.
- The farmer harvested the ripe wheat with a combine harvester.
- The agricultural fair showcased different varieties of wheat.
- The nutritionist recommended incorporating more whole wheat into the diet.
- The bread had a nutty flavor due to the use of whole wheat.
Wheat as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The wheats in the field swayed in the breeze.
- They harvested several wheats from their farm.
- The farmer grew different varieties of wheats.
- The bakery uses various types of wheats for baking.
- We saw golden fields of wheats during our drive.
- The combine harvester collected the ripe wheats.
- The farmer stored the harvested wheats in the silo.
- They exported tons of wheats to other countries.
- The mill processed the wheats into flour.
- They sold sacks of fresh wheats at the market.
Singular Possessive of Wheat
The singular possessive form of “Wheat” is “Wheat’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Wheat:
- The farmer harvested Wheat’s golden fields.
- The bread was made from Wheat’s grain.
- I sprinkled Wheat’s flour on the dough.
- The wind swayed Wheat’s stalks in the field.
- Wheat’s nutritional value is high.
- The miller ground Wheat’s kernels into flour.
- I enjoyed Wheat’s aroma in freshly baked bread.
- The recipe called for Wheat’s gluten.
- Wheat’s straw was used for bedding.
- The market sold different varieties of Wheat’s products.
Plural Possessive of Wheat
The plural possessive form of “Wheat” is “Wheats'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Wheat:
- The fields were filled with different Wheats’ varieties.
- The farmers harvested the Wheats’ crops simultaneously.
- The bread recipe required a mixture of Wheats’ flours.
- I sampled the different Wheats’ flavors at the bakery.
- The market offered a range of Wheats’ prices.
- The mill processed the Wheats’ grains into flour.
- The chef experimented with unique combinations of Wheats’.
- The researchers studied the nutritional content of various Wheats’.
- The consumers had different preferences for Wheats’ products.
- The export company shipped the Wheats’ worldwide.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:31 pm