Meaning: a planned route or journey.
Plural of Itinerary
Itinerary as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She created a detailed travel itinerary.
- He followed the scheduled itinerary for the day.
- The tour guide handed out the daily itinerary.
- The traveler lost his itinerary at the airport.
- The wedding planner finalized the wedding itinerary.
- The backpacker planned a flexible itinerary for the trip.
- The conference organizer printed the event itinerary.
- She checked the itinerary before leaving the hotel.
- The cruise ship provided a comprehensive daily itinerary.
- The group followed the guided tour itinerary.
Itinerary as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They handed out the conference itineraries to attendees.
- The travelers compared their individual itineraries.
- The tour operator arranged personalized itineraries for each group.
- The tourists lost their itineraries in the crowded market.
- The wedding planners organized multiple wedding itineraries.
- The backpackers shared their travel itineraries.
- The event coordinator prepared different daily itineraries.
- She checked the flight itineraries for any changes.
- The cruise company offered various guided tour itineraries.
- The travel agency provided customized vacation itineraries.
Singular Possessive of Itinerary
The singular possessive form of “Itinerary” is “Itinerary’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Itinerary:
- The details of the trip were in itinerary’s hands.
- The changes in the schedule were at itinerary’s discretion.
- The responsibility of organizing the events fell on itinerary’s shoulders.
- The information about the flights was in itinerary’s email.
- The success of the journey relied on itinerary’s accuracy.
- The length of the stay was determined by itinerary’s plan.
- The bookings were confirmed by itinerary’s agent.
- The destinations on itinerary’s list were exotic.
- The recommendations in itinerary’s guidebook were helpful.
- The meals were included in itinerary’s package.
Plural Possessive of Itinerary
The plural possessive form of “Itinerary” is “Itineraries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Itinerary:
- The itineraries’ details were carefully reviewed.
- The flights in the itineraries’ schedule were all on time.
- The accommodations in the itineraries’ options were diverse.
- The activities listed in the itineraries’ brochures were exciting.
- The attractions mentioned in the itineraries’ guidebooks were popular.
- The travelers followed their itineraries’ instructions.
- The group compared their itineraries’ recommendations.
- The tourists shared their itineraries’ highlights.
- The agency organized various itineraries’ to suit different preferences.
- The passengers checked their itineraries’ departure gates.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:45 pm