Meaning: a contagious and usually painful wart on the sole of the foot
Plural of Verruca
Verruca as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She had a painful verruca on her foot.
- The doctor recommended treatment for the verruca.
- The verruca appeared after walking barefoot.
- The podiatrist examined the patient’s verruca.
- The verruca caused discomfort while walking.
- The topical ointment helped heal the verruca.
- The verruca was treated with cryotherapy.
- The verruca required regular dressing changes.
- The doctor explained the causes of a verruca.
- The patient’s verruca gradually disappeared over time.
Verruca as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- She had multiple verrucae on her feet.
- The podiatrist examined the patient’s painful verrucae.
- The verrucae were caused by a viral infection.
- The doctor recommended treatment options for the verrucae.
- The verrucae caused discomfort and pain.
- The patient underwent cryotherapy to remove the verrucae.
- The verrucae required regular monitoring and care.
- The topical medication effectively treated the verrucae.
- The patient wore protective padding to alleviate pressure on the verrucae.
- The verrucae gradually disappeared after treatment.
Singular Possessive of Verruca
The singular possessive form of “Verruca” is “Verruca’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Verruca:
- The dermatologist treated Verruca’s patient.
- I examined Verruca’s growth under the microscope.
- Please protect Verruca’s infected area from contact.
- The doctor discussed Verruca’s treatment options.
- She observed Verruca’s development over time.
- They analyzed Verruca’s viral characteristics.
- The podiatrist removed Verruca’s wart surgically.
- We learned about Verruca’s common causes and symptoms.
- The nurse provided care for Verruca’s condition.
- The patient sought a remedy for Verruca’s discomfort.
Plural Possessive of Verruca
The plural possessive form of “Verruca” is “Verrucas'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Verruca:
- The dermatologists treated Verrucas’ patients.
- I examined Verrucas’ growths under the microscope.
- Please protect Verrucas’ infected areas from contact.
- The doctors discussed Verrucas’ treatment options.
- They observed Verrucas’ developments over time.
- Researchers analyzed Verrucas’ viral characteristics.
- The podiatrists removed Verrucas’ warts surgically.
- We learned about Verrucas’ common causes and symptoms.
- Nurses provided care for Verrucas’ conditions.
- Patients sought remedies for Verrucas’ discomfort.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:06 pm