Meaning: the scar on a seed marking the point of attachment to its seed vessel.
Plural of Hilum
Hilum as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The radiologist examined the patient’s lung hilum.
- The doctor pointed to the dark spot on the hilum.
- The X-ray showed an abnormality near the hilum.
- The hilum is an important anatomical structure.
- The surgeon operated near the lung hilum.
- The medical student studied the anatomy of the kidney hilum.
- The CT scan revealed a tumor in the lung hilum.
- The radiographer marked the location of the lung hilum.
- The chest X-ray captured the details of the lung hilum.
- The patient’s coughing caused discomfort in the hilum.
Hilum as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The radiographs displayed abnormalities in the lung hila.
- The doctor examined the enlarged hila on the X-ray.
- The CT scan revealed lesions near both lung hila.
- The medical team analyzed the bilateral lung hila.
- The radiologist pointed out the asymmetry in the lung hila.
- The chest X-ray showed calcifications in the lung hila.
- The surgeon focused on the lymph nodes in the lung hila.
- The abnormal shadows appeared in the periphery of the lung hila.
- The radiologist documented the findings in the report for both lung hila.
- The bronchoscope examined the airways near the lung hila.
Singular Possessive of Hilum
The singular possessive form of “Hilum” is “Hilum’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Hilum:
- The surgeon carefully examined Hilum’s structure.
- The radiologist identified abnormalities in Hilum’s x-ray.
- I studied the anatomy of Hilum’s organs.
- The researcher discovered a new function of Hilum’s cells.
- The doctor explained the importance of Hilum’s position.
- The pathologist examined Hilum’s tissue sample.
- I marveled at the complexity of Hilum’s network.
- The biologist researched the development of Hilum’s vessels.
- The patient’s condition affected Hilum’s functionality.
- The textbook provided detailed diagrams of Hilum’s structure.
Plural Possessive of Hilum
The plural possessive form of “Hilum” is “Hila’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Hilum:
- The doctors analyzed the patients’ Hila’s images.
- The researchers compared the Hila’s functions in different species.
- The CT scan revealed abnormalities in the Hila’s.
- I learned about the diseases affecting the Hila’s.
- The ultrasound showed the movement of the Hila’s.
- The surgeon operated on the patients’ Hila’s.
- The radiologist evaluated the sizes of the Hila’s.
- The textbooks discussed the development of the Hila’s.
- The pathology report indicated inflammation in the Hila’s.
- The lab technician examined the samples under the microscope to study the Hila’s.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:30 pm