Meaning: an ordained minister of the Catholic
Singular and Plural of Priest
Priest as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The priest conducted the wedding ceremony.
- The priest delivered a sermon to the congregation.
- The young boy aspired to become a priest one day.
- The Catholic priest listened to the confessions of the parishioners.
- The priest blessed the newborn baby at the baptism ceremony.
- The priest provided spiritual guidance to the community.
- The priest presided over the funeral service.
- The elderly priest shared wisdom with the younger clergy.
- The Hindu priest performed the rituals at the temple.
- The Buddhist priest meditated in the monastery.
Priest as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The village had several dedicated priests.
- The conference brought together religious priests from different faiths.
- The priests gathered for their annual retreat.
- The Catholic church appointed new priests to the parish.
- The group of priests led the worship service.
- The Hindu temple had a team of dedicated priests.
- The monastery housed a community of Buddhist priests.
- The priests performed sacred rituals during the ceremony.
- The Protestant church ordained both male and female priests.
- The ancient civilization revered their priests as spiritual leaders.
Singular Possessive of Priest
The singular possessive form of “Priest” is “Priest’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Priest:
- Priest’s sermon captivated the congregation.
- The church recognized Priest’s dedication and service.
- The responsibility of organizing the event fell on Priest’s shoulders.
- Priest’s robe was embroidered with intricate patterns.
- People sought Priest’s guidance during difficult times.
- The community appreciated Priest’s involvement in social initiatives.
- Priest’s words of wisdom resonated with the audience.
- The parishioners celebrated Priest’s anniversary with a special ceremony.
- Priest’s counseling helped individuals overcome their challenges.
- The church relied on Priest’s leadership for spiritual guidance.
Plural Possessive of Priest
The plural possessive form of “Priest” is “Priests'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Priest:
- Priests’ sermons addressed a range of topics.
- The congregation admired priests’ devotion to their faith.
- The responsibility of managing the parish fell on priests’ shoulders.
- Priests’ robes were decorated with intricate designs.
- People sought priests’ blessings during religious ceremonies.
- The community appreciated priests’ efforts in community outreach.
- Priests’ words of advice resonated with the parishioners.
- The parish celebrated priests’ anniversaries with special events.
- Priests’ counseling sessions offered guidance to many individuals.
- The church relied on priests’ collective wisdom for spiritual leadership.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 01:20 pm