Meaning: a piece of cloth or similar material.
Singular and Plural of Flare
Flare as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The bright flare illuminated the night sky.
- I lit a flare to signal for help.
- The photographer captured the beautiful colors of the sunset flare.
- The firefighter used a handheld flare to guide the team.
- The sudden flare of pain made me wince.
- The astronaut saw a distant flare in the darkness of space.
- The match produced a small flare before igniting.
- The bonfire sent a warm flare into the cool evening air.
- The storm caused a power flare that disrupted electricity in the area.
- The car’s exhaust emitted a blue flare.
Flare as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The fireworks created bright and colorful flares in the sky.
- The flare gun launched several emergency flares.
- The photographer captured multiple stunning flares during the sunrise.
- The special effects team used pyrotechnic flares for the movie scene.
- The sudden flares of anger strained their relationship.
- The sailor watched as the distress flares were fired into the air.
- The volcanic eruption sent ash flares high into the atmosphere.
- The driver’s car had several reflective flares in the trunk.
- The military conducted training exercises with simulated flares.
- The photographer experimented with different camera settings to capture unique flares.
Singular Possessive of Flare
The singular possessive form of “Flare” is “Flare’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Flare:
- The firefighter used the Flare’s bright light to signal for help.
- I admired the fireworks’ Flare’s explosion in the sky.
- The photographer captured the sun’s Flare’s in the lens.
- The flare gun emitted a red Flare’s for distress signals.
- I shielded my eyes from the Flare’s intense brightness.
- The flare gun’s trigger released the Flare’s into the air.
- I noticed the boat’s Flare’s floating on the water’s surface.
- The chemist studied the Flare’s chemical composition.
- I saw the lightning’s Flare’s illuminate the night sky.
- The flare gun’s Flare’s slowly descended with a parachute.
Plural Possessive of Flare
The plural possessive form of “Flare” is “Flares'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Flare:
- The military personnel launched multiple Flares’ for illumination.
- I witnessed the different colors of the fireworks’ Flares’.
- The photographer captured the night sky filled with shooting stars’ Flares’.
- The rescuers used the distress Flares’ to locate the stranded hikers.
- I watched the ship’s distress Flares’ from the shore.
- The pyrotechnician synchronized the fireworks’ Flares’ with music.
- I noticed the boat’s emergency Flares’ in the safety kit.
- The stadium displayed a spectacular show with synchronized Flares’.
- The astronaut saw the Earth’s atmosphere’s Flares’ from space.
- I photographed the meteor’s bright Flares’ during the shower.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 11:50 am