Meaning: as much as a teaspoon can hold
Plural of Teaspoonful
Synonyms of Teaspoonful
Teaspoonful as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The recipe calls for a teaspoonful of sugar.
- The chef added a teaspoonful of salt to the soup.
- The patient was prescribed a teaspoonful of medicine three times a day.
- The child eagerly took a teaspoonful of cough syrup.
- The baker used a teaspoonful of vanilla extract in the cake batter.
- The barista added a teaspoonful of cinnamon to the coffee.
- The mother measured a teaspoonful of baby food for her infant.
- The recipe requires a teaspoonful of baking powder.
- The hostess stirred a teaspoonful of honey into the tea.
- The bartender poured a teaspoonful of grenadine into the cocktail.
Teaspoonful as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The recipe calls for several teaspoonfuls of oil.
- The chef tasted the dish and added a few more teaspoonfuls of spice.
- The patient was instructed to take two teaspoonfuls of the medicine.
- The child reluctantly took three teaspoonfuls of cough syrup.
- The baker measured five teaspoonfuls of flour for the recipe.
- The barista sprinkled a couple of teaspoonfuls of cocoa on top of the latte.
- The mother prepared several teaspoonfuls of mashed fruits for her baby.
- The recipe requires four teaspoonfuls of sugar.
- The hostess stirred in a few teaspoonfuls of lemon juice into the punch.
- The bartender poured three teaspoonfuls of syrup into the cocktail.
Singular Possessive of Teaspoonful
The singular possessive form of “Teaspoonful” is “Teaspoonful’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Teaspoonful:
- The teaspoonful’s sweetness enhances the flavor.
- I need the teaspoonful’s worth of ingredients.
- The recipe calls for a teaspoonful’s measurement.
- Please pour the teaspoonful’s contents into the dish.
- The medicine bottle contains a teaspoonful’s dose.
- The teaspoonful’s capacity is perfect for sampling.
- Can you bring me a teaspoonful’s worth of sugar?
- The recipe requires the teaspoonful’s flavoring.
- The teaspoonful’s size is ideal for stirring.
- I added a teaspoonful’s amount of salt.
Plural Possessive of Teaspoonful
The plural possessive form of “Teaspoonful” is “Teaspoonfuls'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Teaspoonful:
- The teaspoonfuls’ measurements are consistent throughout.
- Please bring me the teaspoonfuls’ worth of spices.
- The recipe requires several teaspoonfuls’ of oil.
- I need to count the teaspoonfuls’ of flour.
- The teaspoonfuls’ flavors blend perfectly in the dish.
- Can you fetch me a few teaspoonfuls’ of sugar?
- The teaspoonfuls’ contents are ready for use.
- Please store the teaspoonfuls’ amounts in separate containers.
- The recipe calls for different teaspoonfuls’ of each ingredient.
- I poured several teaspoonfuls’ of honey into the mixture.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:55 pm