Meaning: look fixedly at someone
Plural of Stare
Synonyms of Stare
- look vacantly
- look fixedly
Stare as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I couldn’t help but notice his intense stare.
- Her vacant stare sent shivers down my spine.
- The professor fixed his stern stare on the student.
- The baby’s innocent blue stare melted my heart.
- His intense stare made me feel uncomfortable.
- The actress delivered her lines with a distant stare.
- The old man’s glassy stare hinted at his loneliness.
- She greeted me with a warm, welcoming stare.
- The detective’s piercing stare revealed nothing.
- His cold stare made me regret my actions.
Stare as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The audience fixed their eager stares on the stage.
- Their unblinking stares made me self-conscious.
- The children’s curious stares followed the street performer.
- The teachers exchanged puzzled stares during the meeting.
- The crowd’s collective stares made her nervous.
- Their intense stares conveyed their disbelief.
- The cats’ unblinking stares gave me the creeps.
- The passengers’ weary stares showed their exhaustion.
- The soldiers’ vigilant stares scanned the horizon.
- The twins’ mischievous stares hinted at their prank.
Singular Possessive of Stare
The singular possessive form of “Stare” is “Stare’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Stare:
- I admired Stare’s beauty from afar.
- The intensity of Stare’s gaze was unsettling.
- The depths of Stare’s eyes held mysteries.
- I followed Stare’s direction with curiosity.
- Stare’s presence captivated the entire room.
- The power of Stare’s stare was mesmerizing.
- The allure of Stare’s eyes was irresistible.
- The vulnerability in Stare’s gaze touched my heart.
- I was lost in Stare’s penetrating gaze.
- I couldn’t escape Stare’s watchful eyes.
Plural Possessive of Stare
The plural possessive form of “Stare” is “Stares'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Stare:
- The intensity of the stares’ gaze was unsettling.
- I felt the weight of the stares’ judgment.
- The collective force of the stares’ scrutiny was overwhelming.
- The stares’ focus made me self-conscious.
- I could sense the curiosity in the stares’ eyes.
- The combined power of the stares’ intensity was intimidating.
- I tried to ignore the piercing nature of the stares’ gaze.
- The weight of the stares’ expectations was heavy.
- I couldn’t help but feel judged by the stares’ scrutiny.
- The significance of the stares’ presence was undeniable.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 11:40 am