Meaning: the amount held by a cup.
Plural of CUPFUL
Cupful as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She measured a cupful of flour for the recipe.
- He poured a cupful of milk into the bowl.
- The recipe called for a cupful of sugar.
- She enjoyed a steaming cupful of hot chocolate.
- He savored a refreshing cupful of iced tea.
- The bartender served a generous cupful of beer.
- She stirred a cupful of broth into the soup.
- He poured a fragrant cupful of coffee from the pot.
- The chef added a flavorful cupful of spices to the sauce.
- She scooped a creamy cupful of ice cream into the bowl.
Cupful as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The recipe required several cupfuls of chopped vegetables.
- They drank multiple cupfuls of their favorite beverage.
- The guests enjoyed several delicious cupfuls of punch.
- She measured out the necessary cupfuls of ingredients for the cake.
- They shared laughter over multiple cupfuls of tea.
- The barista prepared multiple flavorful cupfuls of espresso.
- He poured several aromatic cupfuls of freshly brewed coffee.
- The caterer served generous cupfuls of soup to the guests.
- They indulged in multiple sweet cupfuls of dessert.
- She handed out refreshing cupfuls of lemonade at the party.
Singular Possessive of Cupful
The singular possessive form of “Cupful” is “Cupful’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cupful:
- I poured the Cupful’s contents into the mixing bowl.
- The recipe required a Cupful’s measurement of flour.
- The baker’s precision ensured the perfect Cupful’s accuracy.
- Cupful’s contribution to the recipe couldn’t be underestimated.
- The chef added a Cupful’s worth of spices to the dish.
- The measurement scale showed the exact Cupful’s amount.
- The instructions specified a Cupful’s proportion of liquid.
- The recipe book emphasized the importance of Cupful’s precision.
- Cupful’s measurement determined the consistency of the batter.
- The baker’s favorite mug was perfect for a Cupful’s serving.
Plural Possessive of Cupful
The plural possessive form of “Cupful” is “Cupfuls'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cupful:
- The recipe required several Cupfuls’ of diced vegetables.
- The baker used different Cupfuls’ of sugar for each batch.
- The container held the Cupfuls’ of ingredients needed for baking.
- Cupfuls’ accuracy was crucial for the recipe’s success.
- The chef measured multiple Cupfuls’ of broth for the soup.
- The recipe book listed the required Cupfuls’ of flour and butter.
- The baker’s assistant prepared the Cupfuls’ of toppings.
- The scale measured the combined weight of the Cupfuls’.
- The recipe called for different Cupfuls’ of liquid at various stages.
- The baker stored the pre-measured Cupfuls’ for convenience.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 03:14 pm