Meaning: a flightless New Zealand bird with hairlike feathers, having a long downcurved.
Plural of Kiwi
Kiwi as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The kiwi is a small, brown, and fuzzy fruit.
- She peeled the kiwi with a knife and ate it.
- The grocery store had fresh kiwi in the produce section.
- He enjoyed the tartness of the ripe kiwi.
- The smoothie recipe called for a ripe kiwi.
- She added slices of kiwi to her fruit salad.
- The skin of the kiwi is edible but often removed.
- The kiwi is rich in vitamin C and fiber.
- He bought a bunch of kiwi to make a fruit smoothie.
- The texture of the kiwi is similar to a strawberry.
Kiwi as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The kiwis were imported from New Zealand.
- She bought a dozen kiwis to share with her friends.
- The fruit basket contained various types of kiwis.
- He enjoyed the juiciness of the ripe kiwis.
- The recipe called for two peeled kiwis.
- She added diced kiwis to her salsa for a refreshing twist.
- The supermarket had a sale on ripe kiwis.
- The smoothie recipe required three ripe kiwis.
- He couldn’t resist the sweet and tangy flavor of the kiwis.
- The farmer harvested a bountiful crop of kiwis this year.
Singular Possessive of Kiwi
The singular possessive form of “Kiwi” is “Kiwi’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Kiwi:
- The kiwi’s skin was fuzzy and brown.
- I peeled off the kiwi’s outer layer.
- The sweetness of the kiwi’s flesh delighted my taste buds.
- The kiwi’s seeds were small and edible.
- She sliced the kiwi’s juicy fruit into pieces.
- The flavor of the kiwi’s pulp was refreshing.
- The kiwi’s green color brightened up the plate.
- I scooped out the kiwi’s flesh with a spoon.
- The tartness of the kiwi’s flavor complemented the dish.
- The freshness of the kiwi’s aroma filled the room.
Plural Possessive of Kiwi
The plural possessive form of “Kiwi” is “Kiwis'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Kiwi:
- The kiwis’ skins were fuzzy and brown.
- We peeled off the kiwis’ outer layers.
- The sweetness of the kiwis’ flesh delighted our taste buds.
- The kiwis’ seeds were small and edible.
- They sliced the kiwis’ juicy fruit into pieces.
- The flavor of the kiwis’ pulp was refreshing.
- The kiwis’ green color brightened up the bowl.
- We scooped out the kiwis’ flesh with spoons.
- The tartness of the kiwis’ flavor complemented the dessert.
- The freshness of the kiwis’ aroma filled the kitchen.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:30 pm