Meaning: a marine echinoderm
Plural of Starfish
Synonyms of Starfish
Starfish as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I found a beautiful orange starfish on the beach.
- The tiny pink starfish clung to the rock.
- The aquarium displayed a rare albino starfish.
- A graceful starfish glided through the water.
- The diver gently touched the spiny starfish.
- The child pointed excitedly at the vibrant starfish.
- The guide explained the anatomy of the blue starfish.
- The scientist discovered a new species of starfish.
- The diver captured a stunning photo of a colorful starfish.
- The tide washed away the stranded starfish.
Starfish as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The tide brought in dozens of stranded starfish.
- The children collected several beautiful starfish on the beach.
- The diver saw a school of colorful starfish.
- The aquarium displayed various species of starfish.
- We spotted many vibrant starfish while snorkeling.
- The rock pool was teeming with tiny starfish.
- The beachcombers threw the washed-up starfish back into the ocean.
- The researchers studied the behavior of the Pacific starfish.
- The storm washed ashore numerous starfish.
- The aquarium staff carefully fed the hungry starfish.
Singular Possessive of Starfish
The singular possessive form of “Starfish” is “Starfish’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Starfish:
- The beauty of the beach was enhanced by Starfish’s vibrant colors.
- I admired the intricate pattern on Starfish’s body.
- Starfish’s delicate movements were mesmerizing to watch.
- I gently held Starfish’s outstretched arm.
- The resilience of Starfish’s body amazed me.
- Starfish’s graceful glide through the water captivated my attention.
- The texture of Starfish’s skin felt rough to the touch.
- I marveled at the diversity of Starfish’s species.
- The ecosystem depended on Starfish’s role as a predator.
- Starfish’s presence added life to the ocean floor.
Plural Possessive of Starfish
The plural possessive form of “Starfish” is “Starfishes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Starfish:
- The vibrant colors of the starfishes’ bodies created a beautiful display.
- I observed the starfishes’ movements with fascination.
- The interplay between the starfishes’ arms was mesmerizing.
- I admired the diversity of the starfishes’ patterns.
- Starfishes’ ability to regenerate amazed me.
- The starfishes’ presence signaled a healthy ecosystem.
- I carefully studied the starfishes’ feeding habits.
- The conservation efforts aimed to protect the starfishes’ habitats.
- Starfishes’ role in the marine food chain was crucial.
- I marveled at the resilience of the starfishes’ population.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 11:40 am