Singular and Plural of Macule
Macule as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- A small macule appeared.
- The doctor examined the patient’s macule.
- Macule indicates a skin discoloration.
- Treat the macule to improve appearance.
- Macule was smaller after treatment.
- Macule diagnosed as a benign lesion.
- Macule disappeared on its own.
- The dermatologist examined the macule.
- Macule faded over time.
- Macule identified during the examination.
Macule as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor examined multiple macules.
- Various macules appeared on the skin.
- Macules indicate different skin conditions.
- Treat the affected macules accordingly.
- Macules reduced in size after treatment.
- Dermatologist examined the patient’s macules.
- The appearance of macules worried the patient.
- The treatment targeted multiple macules.
- Macules gradually disappeared over time.
- The patient had several macules on their skin.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Macule:
- The artist examined the macule’s texture.
- The doctor observed the patient’s macule’s discoloration.
- The scientist studied the macule’s properties.
- The dermatologist examined the patient’s macule’s size.
- The researcher analyzed the macule’s effects.
- The photographer captured the macule’s appearance.
- The expert explained the significance of the macule’s location.
- The pathologist examined the macule’s tissue.
- The technician measured the macule’s diameter.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Macule:
- The doctor examined patients’ macules’ distribution.
- The researchers studied the causes of macules’ formation.
- The dermatologist assessed macules’ impact.
- The artist incorporated macules’ colors.
- The technician measured macules’ size.
- The scientist conducted experiments on macules’ texture.
- The pathologist analyzed macules’ characteristics.
- The photographer captured the beauty of macules’ patterns.
- The experts discussed macules’ removal options.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:09 pm