Macule Plural, What is the Plural of Macule?
Singular and Plural of Macule
Synonyms of Macule
Macule in Example Sentences
- This skin disorder is classified as a macule which is a change in skin color.
- The large increase of the macules make her appear very sick.
- Rapid therapies are capable for maculopapular eruption because it is not contagious.
- It may take several weeks to several months for the macules to clear up.
- The man was taken away by paramedics after suffering from a massive heart attack brought on by the macules.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
Here is a detailed list of singular and plurals: