Meaning: spiritual or immaterial part of a human being
Plural of Soul
Synonyms of Soul
Soul as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Her voice was full of passion and touched my soul.
- The artist’s music spoke to the depths of my soul.
- The mesmerizing dance performance stirred my soul.
- His poetic words resonated with my inner soul.
- The breathtaking sunset filled my soul with tranquility.
- The spiritual retreat provided solace for the weary soul.
- The haunting melody evoked deep emotions in my soul.
- The author’s words spoke directly to my soul.
- The meaningful conversation touched my soul in unexpected ways.
- The majestic landscape had a profound effect on my soul.
Soul as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The concert attendees swayed together, their souls united by the music.
- The captivating performance moved the audience’s souls.
- The choir’s harmonious voices uplifted the listeners’ souls.
- The artist’s paintings spoke to people’s deepest souls.
- The retreat was designed to heal and rejuvenate the participants’ souls.
- The dancers’ synchronized movements touched the spectators’ souls.
- The novel’s powerful themes resonated with readers’ souls.
- The preacher’s words stirred the congregation’s souls.
- The band’s energetic performance ignited the audience’s souls.
- The lyrics of the song spoke directly to the listeners’ souls.
Singular Possessive of Soul
The singular possessive form of “Soul” is “Soul’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Soul:
- The depth of the soul’s emotions was palpable.
- I connected with the purity of soul’s intentions.
- The journey of self-discovery touched my soul’s core.
- I embraced the uniqueness of my soul’s essence.
- The scars on the soul’s surface told stories of resilience.
- I nourished my soul’s desires through self-care.
- The wisdom of the soul’s experiences guided my path.
- I expressed the creativity of my soul’s expression through art.
- The music resonated with the depths of my soul’s longing.
- I found solace in the serenity of my soul’s sanctuary.
Plural Possessive of Soul
The plural possessive form of “Soul” is “Souls'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Soul:
- The depths of the souls’ emotions were palpable.
- I connected with the purity of souls’ intentions.
- The journeys of self-discovery touched souls’ cores.
- I embraced the uniqueness of souls’ essences.
- The scars on the souls’ surfaces told stories of resilience.
- I nourished souls’ desires through self-care.
- The wisdom of souls’ experiences guided our paths.
- I expressed the creativity of souls’ expressions through art.
- The music resonated with the depths of souls’ longings.
- We found solace in the serenity of souls’ sanctuary.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 08:02 pm