Singular and Plural of Money
Money as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it can help.
- I need to save more money for my vacation.
- Money is a valuable resource in today’s world.
- I budget my money to cover my expenses.
- I’m always looking for ways to make more money.
- Money should be spent wisely and responsibly.
- I’m trying to reduce my spending and save more money.
- Money plays a significant role in our daily lives.
- I need to withdraw some money from the bank.
- Money can provide opportunities and experiences.
Money as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The money donated to the charity made a difference.
- The distribution of the allocated money was fair.
- The organization received various sources of money.
- The money raised during the event will go towards a good cause.
- The allocation of the project money was carefully planned.
- The government approved the use of the allocated money.
- The committee discussed the distribution of the available money.
- The organization is transparent about how it uses the donated money.
- The investors were pleased with the return on their money.
- The project required additional money for completion.
Singular Possessive of Money
The singular possessive form of “Money” is “Money’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Money:
- I found money’s worth of treasures at the antique shop.
- His success is a result of money’s hard work.
- The government is responsible for money’s allocation.
- Money’s influence can be seen in politics.
- She donated a portion of money’s earnings to charity.
- I’m saving for a trip with money’s help.
- Money’s role in society is crucial.
- I always prioritize money’s management.
- Money’s value is subjective and varies among individuals.
- We should be cautious with money’s power.
Plural Possessive of Money
The plural possessive form of “Money” is “Money’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Money:
- The bankers manage clients’ money’s investments.
- They discussed the distribution of the family money’s assets.
- The company’s success depends on its shareholders’ money’s decisions.
- The business partners share the profits from their ventures’ money’s endeavors.
- People’s lives are affected by the global economy’s money’s fluctuations.
- Governments are responsible for their citizens’ money’s safety.
- The stock market reflects investors’ money’s confidence.
- Entrepreneurs take risks with other people’s money’s support.
- Charities rely on donors’ money’s generosity.
- The financial advisor manages clients’ retirement money’s savings.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:31 pm