Meaning: writing and other office materials
Plural of Stationery
Synonyms of Stationery
- writing paper
- pen and paper
- office supplies
Stationery as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The elegant stationery featured embossed designs.
- He wrote a heartfelt letter on personalized stationery.
- The company ordered custom-made stationery for its employees.
- The wedding invitations were printed on luxurious stationery.
- The pen glided smoothly across the expensive stationery.
- She wrapped the gift using decorative stationery
- The office manager organized the shelves of colorful stationery.
- The calligrapher created stunning designs on the premium stationery.
- The personalized stationery set included envelopes and notepads.
- The artist used the blank stationery to sketch beautiful drawings.
Stationery as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The store offered a wide variety of stationery.
- They purchased boxes of personalized stationery for the office.
- The students exchanged colorful sheets of decorative stationery.
- The company ordered bulk quantities of high-quality stationery.
- The shelves were filled with different types of stationery.
- The store stocked a range of designer stationery.
- The gift shop sold beautiful sets of matching stationery.
- They distributed notepads and envelopes as promotional stationery.
- The office supply store had a sale on premium stationery.
- The receptionist organized the drawer filled with different types of stationery.
Singular Possessive of Stationery
The singular possessive form of “Stationery” is “Stationery’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Stationery:
- I organized Stationery’s items into separate drawers.
- The quality of Stationery’s paper was exceptional.
- I admired the design on Stationery’s notebook cover.
- Stationery’s functionality made it ideal for office use.
- The smoothness of Stationery’s pens enhanced my handwriting.
- I stored Stationery’s supplies in a dedicated cabinet.
- The range of colors in Stationery’s markers was impressive.
- I appreciated Stationery’s durability during extended use.
- Stationery’s purpose was to facilitate communication and creativity.
- I loved browsing through the variety of Stationery’s designs.
Plural Possessive of Stationery
The plural possessive form of “Stationery” is “Stationery’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Stationery:
- The organization of the stationery’s compartments was efficient.
- I marveled at the quality of the stationery’s materials.
- Stationery’s versatility allowed for different creative expressions.
- I appreciated the functionality of the stationery’s features.
- The smoothness of the stationery’s pens improved my writing experience.
- I stored the stationery’s supplies in labeled containers.
- The array of colors in the stationery’s markers provided artistic options.
- I relied on the stationery’s durability for long-term use.
- Stationery’s purpose was to facilitate productivity and organization.
- I enjoyed exploring the various designs of the stationery’s products.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 11:42 am