Meaning: woven or felted fabric made from wool, cotton, or a similar fibre.
Plural of CLOTH
Synonyms of CLOTH
Cloth as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She sewed a beautiful dress from a piece of colorful cloth.
- The tailor measured the customer for a custom-made cloth.
- The soft cloth gently wiped away the dust from the surface.
- The artist used cloth as a canvas for her textile art.
- The baby snuggled against the soft cloth
- The dry cleaner specialized in cleaning delicate cloth
- The weaver worked diligently to create an intricate pattern on the cloth.
- The costume designer selected a lightweight cloth for the summer production.
- The curtains were made from a heavy, blackout cloth.
- The table was covered with a festive, patterned cloth.
Cloth as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The seamstress had a collection of vibrant patterned cloths.
- The shelves in the fabric store were lined with rolls of different cloths.
- The fashion designer experimented with various textures and colors of cloths.
- The quilter used scraps of different patterned cloths to create a patchwork quilt.
- The craft store sold an assortment of colorful cloths for DIY projects.
- The fashion show featured garments made from sustainable and eco-friendly cloths.
- The weaver meticulously wove threads together to create unique and beautiful cloths.
- The textile museum displayed an extensive collection of historical cloths.
- The tailor measured the customer’s dimensions and selected the appropriate cloths
- The clothing manufacturer sourced high-quality cloths from around the world.
Singular Possessive of Cloth
The singular possessive form of “Cloth” is “Cloth’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cloth:
- I felt the softness of the cloth’s fabric against my skin.
- I admired the intricacy of the cloth’s embroidery.
- The warmth of the cloth’s texture provided comfort.
- I appreciated the durability of the cloth’s weave.
- The pattern on the cloth’s surface caught my attention.
- I draped the cloth’s material over the table.
- The color of the cloth’s dye remained vibrant.
- I washed the cloth’s fibers with gentle detergent.
- The quality of the cloth’s stitching ensured longevity.
- I cut a piece from the cloth’s roll for my project.
Plural Possessive of Cloth
The plural possessive form of “Cloth” is “Cloths'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cloth:
- I felt the softness of the cloths’ fabrics against my skin.
- I admired the intricacy of the cloths’ embroideries.
- The warmth of the cloths’ textures provided comfort.
- I appreciated the durability of the cloths’ weaves.
- The patterns on the cloths’ surfaces caught my attention.
- I draped the cloths’ materials over the table.
- The colors of the cloths’ dyes remained vibrant.
- I washed the cloths’ fibers with gentle detergent.
- The quality of the cloths’ stitchings ensured longevity.
- I cut pieces from the cloths’ rolls for my project.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 08:04 pm