Meaning: the sister of one’s wife or husband
Plural of Sister in law
|sister in law||sisters in law|
“Sister-in-law” as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- My sister-in-law is a talented artist.
- Her sister-in-law surprised her with a thoughtful gift.
- The doctor asked about her sister-in-law‘s medical history.
- His sister-in-law lives in a different city.
- The bride’s sister-in-law helped with the wedding preparations.
- Sister-in-law, can you pass the salt, please?
- My sister-in-law is coming to visit next week.
- She and her sister-in-law share a close bond.
- The whole family gathered to celebrate their sister-in-law‘s birthday.
- Her sister-in-law is a successful entrepreneur.
“Sister-in-law” as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Both of my sisters-in-law are doctors.
- Their sisters-in-law organized a surprise party for them.
- The doctor asked about their sisters-in-law‘s medical histories.
- His two sisters-in-law live in different cities.
- The brides’ sisters-in-law helped with the wedding preparations.
- Sisters-in-law, can you pass the salt, please?
- My two sisters-in-law are coming to visit next week.
- They and their sisters-in-law share a close bond.
- The whole family gathered to celebrate their sisters-in-law‘s birthdays.
- Their sisters-in-law are successful entrepreneurs.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 10:13 pm