Meaning of a Book is
a written or printed work consisting of pages glued.
Singular and Plural of Book
Book as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I found an interesting book at the bookstore.
- The author’s latest book is receiving rave reviews.
- Reading a good book can be a great source of relaxation.
- The book I borrowed from the library is due tomorrow.
- She wrote a heartfelt dedication in her favorite book.
- A well-written book can transport you to another world.
- The story in this book is full of suspense and mystery.
- The book cover caught my attention with its vibrant colors.
- I plan to finish reading the book by the end of the week.
- The library has a wide selection of books for all ages.
Book as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The library shelves were filled with books of all genres.
- I lent my friend some of my favorite books to read.
- These old antique books are valuable collectors’ items.
- The secondhand bookstore sells used books at discounted prices.
- Books provide a wealth of knowledge and information.
- The library has a policy of lending up to ten books at a time.
- I enjoy browsing through the shelves to discover new books.
- Some people prefer e-books over physical books.
- She organized her collection of books alphabetically by author.
- Reading different books can broaden your perspective.
Singular Possessive of Book
The singular possessive form of “Book” is “Book’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Book:
- This book‘s cover design is eye-catching.
- The author of this book‘s writing style is captivating.
- Can I borrow this book‘s last chapter?
- The plot of this book‘s story is full of twists.
- The protagonist in this book‘s character development is compelling.
- The ideas presented in this book‘s chapters are thought-provoking.
- I can’t put down this book‘s thrilling narrative.
- The wisdom shared in this book‘s pages is inspiring.
- Can you recommend any other book‘s by this author?
- The book‘s illustrations enhance the reading experience.
Plural Possessive of Book
The plural possessive form of “Book” is “Books'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Book:
- These books‘ covers are beautifully designed.
- The authors of these books‘ writing styles vary greatly.
- Can I borrow these books‘ last chapters?
- The plots of these books‘ stories are captivating.
- The protagonists in these books‘ character developments are diverse.
- The ideas presented in these books‘ chapters are insightful.
- I can’t get enough of these books‘ engrossing narratives.
- The wisdom shared in these books‘ pages is timeless.
- Can you recommend any other books‘ by these authors?
- The books‘ illustrations add visual depth to the stories.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 06:56 am