Meaning: equivalent to the sum of one & one
Plural of Two
Two as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Two is the minimum number required for this task.
- Can you spare two minutes of your time?
- The recipe calls for two
- I bought two tickets to the concert.
- He needs two cups of sugar for the recipe.
- There are only two options to choose from.
- I have two siblings, a brother and a sister.
- I need to buy two new tires for my car.
- We have two rooms available for tonight.
- Can you please bring me two glasses of water?
Two as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- I counted two birds on the tree.
- The cake toppers were shaped like two
- The painting features two lovers walking hand in hand.
- There are two chairs in the corner of the room.
- The photo shows two children playing in the park.
- She wore two rings on her finger.
- The gift consisted of two beautifully wrapped boxes.
- Two apples fell from the tree.
- The twins always dressed in matching outfits, wearing two of everything.
- The sculpture depicted two intertwined snakes.
Singular Possessive of Two
The singular possessive form of “Two” is “Two’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Two:
- Two’s color caught everyone’s attention.
- I borrowed Two’s pen for the exam.
- The bookshelf is filled with Two’s novels.
- Two’s car broke down on the highway.
- The professor praised Two’s research paper.
- Two’s dog won the best in show award.
- We celebrated Two’s birthday at the park.
- Two’s favorite food is pizza.
- I envy Two’s ability to play the piano.
- The painting on Two’s wall is beautiful.
Plural Possessive of Two
The plural possessive form of “Two” is “Twos'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Two:
- The students submitted Twos’ assignments yesterday.
- We admired Twos’ dedication to their craft.
- The committee reviewed Twos’ proposals thoroughly.
- Twos’ opinions on the matter differ greatly.
- The researchers presented Twos’ findings at the conference.
- The employees showcased Twos’ achievements at the event.
- Twos’ collaboration led to groundbreaking discoveries.
- The athletes trained hard for Twos’ upcoming competition.
- The twins shared Twos’ toys with their friends.
- Twos’ voices harmonized perfectly in the choir.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 06:58 pm