Meaning: a piece of advice or information
Plural of Steer
Synonyms of Steer
Steer as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The rancher guided the young steer towards the barn.
- The cowboy skillfully rode the bucking steer.
- The farmer led the docile steer into the pasture.
- The 4-H club raised a prize-winning steer.
- The rodeo featured a thrilling bull riding competition with fierce steers.
- The butcher selected a healthy steer for slaughter.
- The cattle rancher took care of his herd of steers.
- The cowboy roped the runaway steer and brought it back to the herd.
- The market offered fresh cuts of premium steer
- The veterinarian examined the injured steer.
Steer as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The cowboys herded the unruly steers into the pen.
- The ranchers raised and sold several healthy steers.
- The cattle auction attracted buyers for the prime steers.
- The rancher’s field was dotted with grazing steers.
- The cowboys rode their horses to round up the runaway steers.
- The farmers bred and raised multiple steers for market.
- The cowboys used lassos to capture the stray steers.
- The stockyard housed a large number of steers awaiting sale.
- The butchers butchered and packaged the steers for distribution.
- The rancher’s income depended on selling high-quality steers.
Singular Possessive of Steer
The singular possessive form of “Steer” is “Steer’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Steer:
- I followed Steer’s guidance through the maze.
- The gracefulness of Steer’s movements impressed me.
- Steer’s strength was evident in its stance.
- I admired the intelligence behind Steer’s eyes.
- The trust between me and Steer’s rider was crucial.
- I felt a connection to Steer’s gentle demeanor.
- The sound of Steer’s hooves echoed through the field.
- I appreciated the loyalty of Steer’s companionship.
- Steer’s agility was remarkable for its size.
- I marveled at the bond between Steer’s owner and the animal.
Plural Possessive of Steer
The plural possessive form of “Steer” is “Steers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Steer:
- The coordination between the steers’ movements was impressive.
- I observed the power behind the steers’ collective force.
- Steers’ role in agriculture was essential for farming.
- I appreciated the resilience of the steers’ physical endurance.
- The steers’ horns added to their majestic appearance.
- I respected the farmers’ care for their steers’ well-being.
- The steers’ presence signaled a working farm.
- I witnessed the teamwork among the steers’ handlers.
- Steers’ grazing habits contributed to the ecosystem.
- I admired the beauty of the steers’ distinct breeds.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 11:44 am