Meaning: a cavity within a bone
Plural of Sinus
Synonyms of Sinus
Sinus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I have a blocked sinus and can’t breathe properly.
- The doctor examined my inflamed sinus
- A sinus infection can cause severe headaches.
- The pressure in my sinus is causing discomfort.
- I use a saline spray to clear my congested sinus.
- He recommended a steam inhalation for my sinus.
- The cold weather always affects my sinus.
- I feel pain and tenderness in my affected sinus.
- She experienced a throbbing sensation in her sinus.
- The doctor prescribed antibiotics for my infected sinus.
Sinus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- He suffers from chronic sinuses and allergies.
- The sinuses help to filter and moisten the air.
- Allergies can lead to congested sinuses.
- The doctor examined her swollen nasal sinuses.
- I feel pressure in my blocked sinuses.
- They recommend using a nasal rinse for irritated sinuses.
- I’m prone to sinusitis, which affects my sinuses.
- The congestion in my sinuses makes it hard to breathe.
- I use a humidifier to alleviate dryness in my sinuses.
- The doctor suggested avoiding triggers to prevent inflamed sinuses.
Singular Possessive of Sinus
The singular possessive form of “Sinus” is “Sinus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Sinus:
- I can see Sinus’s reflection in the mirror.
- The doctor checked Sinus’s X-ray results.
- Sinus’s symptoms worsened overnight.
- We need to clean Sinus’s room.
- Please take care of Sinus’s belongings.
- The teacher praised Sinus’s hard work.
- Sinus’s doctor prescribed a new medication.
- Don’t forget to water Sinus’s plants.
- The dentist examined Sinus’s teeth.
- Sinus’s condition improved after the treatment.
Plural Possessive of Sinus
The plural possessive form of “Sinus” is “Sinuses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Sinus:
- Allergies can affect sinuses’ drainage.
- The doctor recommended cleaning sinuses’ airways.
- We need to monitor sinuses’ health closely.
- The specialist examined the sinuses’ structure.
- Sinuses’ infections can cause severe pain.
- The surgeon operated on the sinuses’ blockage.
- The CT scan revealed the sinuses’ inflammation.
- The ENT specialist treated the sinuses’ congestion.
- The medication helps relieve sinuses’ pressure.
- The doctor prescribed antibiotics for the sinuses’ infection.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:31 pm