Meaning: another term for absolute value
Singular and Plural of Modulus
Modulus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The modulus of a complex number represents its magnitude.
- The modulus of elasticity measures a material’s stiffness.
- The modulus of resilience indicates a material’s energy absorption.
- The modulus of a force determines its effect on an object.
- The modulus of vibration determines its frequency.
- The modulus of rigidity measures a material’s shear resistance.
- The modulus of a function describes its behavior.
- The modulus of a value represents its absolute magnitude.
- The modulus of a vector determines its length.
- The modulus of a wave determines its amplitude.
Modulus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Modulii of elasticity affects the materials’ flexibility.
- The moduli of complex numbers represent their magnitudes.
- She calculated the moduli of the vectors accurately.
- The engineer measured the moduli of rigidity for the materials.
- The instructor explained the moduli of resilience in physics.
- The researcher analyzed the moduli of rupture in ceramics.
- The students struggled with understanding the moduli of elasticity.
- The scientists conducted experiments to determine the moduli of rigidity.
- The mathematician used the moduli of functions in the equations.
- The professors taught the students about the moduli of resilience.
Singular Possessive of Modulus
The singular possessive form of “Modulus” is “Modulus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Modulus:
- I borrowed Modulus’s calculator for the math test.
- The professor praised Modulus’s research findings.
- Modulus’s decision surprised everyone in the team.
- Please return Modulus’s book to the library.
- The responsibility of organizing the event fell on Modulus’s shoulders.
- The success of the project relied on Modulus’s expertise.
- The company announced Modulus’s promotion to a higher position.
- Modulus’s dedication to the job is truly admirable.
- We admired Modulus’s determination to achieve the goal.
- The team celebrated Modulus’s victory in the competition.
Plural Possessive of Modulus
The plural possessive form of “Modulus” is “Moduli’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Modulus:
- The students submitted Moduli’s assignments before the deadline.
- The researchers presented Moduli’s findings at the conference.
- Moduli’s importance in the field cannot be underestimated.
- The team discussed Moduli’s recommendations for improvement.
- The investors were interested in Moduli’s financial projections.
- The company valued Moduli’s contributions to the industry.
- The conference featured several of Moduli’s prominent speakers.
- The professors appreciated Moduli’s scholarly work.
- We explored Moduli’s potential for future development.
- The committee recognized Moduli’s achievements in the field.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:25 pm