Meaning: the internal organ where the majority of food digestion takes place
Plural of Stomach
Synonyms of Stomach
Stomach as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I have a pain in my stomach after eating.
- The doctor examined my stomach for any abnormalities.
- She experienced a burning sensation in her stomach.
- The stomachache was caused by something she ate.
- The medication should help settle your upset stomach.
- The doctor recommended eating smaller meals to ease stomach
- The nurse offered a warm compress to soothe his upset stomach.
- The spicy food caused her stomach to feel unsettled.
- The feeling of nausea gripped her stomach
- He experienced a tightness in his stomach due to anxiety.
Stomach as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- He experienced cramps in his stomachs after the meal.
- The doctors examined the patients’ stomachs for signs of disease.
- The virus affected their stomachs
- The medication relieved their upset stomachs.
- The researchers studied the effects of stress on participants’ stomachs.
- The patients reported pain in their lower stomachs.
- The doctor palpated their stomachs to check for tenderness.
- The virus caused inflammation in their stomachs.
- The children complained of upset stomachs after eating too much candy.
- The participants felt butterflies in their stomachs before the performance.
Singular Possessive of Stomach
The singular possessive form of “Stomach” is “Stomach’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Stomach:
- Stomach’s main function is to digest food.
- We felt Stomach’s growl when we were hungry.
- The doctor examined Stomach’s lining for ulcers.
- Stomach’s acidity level affects digestion.
- I experienced Stomach’s discomfort after eating too much.
- We learned about Stomach’s role in nutrient absorption.
- Stomach’s contractions help break down food.
- Stomach’s digestive enzymes are essential for digestion.
- Stomach’s pH level needs to be balanced for optimal digestion.
- The surgeon operated on Stomach’s tumor.
Plural Possessive of Stomach
The plural possessive form of “Stomach” is “Stomachs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Stomach:
- The patients’ stomachs’ conditions were closely monitored.
- We studied the stomachs’ response to different diets.
- The nutritionist explained the stomachs’ role in digestion.
- Stomachs’ ability to stretch allows for larger meals.
- The doctor examined the stomachs’ inner lining for inflammation.
- We analyzed the stomachs’ acid levels to diagnose a condition.
- The surgeon performed surgeries on multiple stomachs’.
- Stomachs’ contractions propel food through the digestive system.
- We measured the stomachs’ emptying time after a meal.
- The study investigated the stomachs’ absorption of nutrients.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 05:16 pm