Meaning: a small, soft round stone fruit that is typically bright or dark red.
Plural of CHERRY
Synonyms of CHERRY
Cherry as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She plucked a ripe cherry from the tree.
- The juice from the burst cherry stained her fingers.
- A sweet cherry pie was served for dessert.
- I added a cherry on top of the sundae.
- The basket was filled with fresh cherries.
- She enjoyed the tartness of a sour cherry.
- The ice cream had swirls of cherry
- I love the burst of flavor from a maraschino cherry.
- The market sells both red and black cherries.
- The smoothie was garnished with a plump cherry.
Cherry as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They picked a basket of ripe cherries from the orchard.
- We made a delicious pie with fresh cherries.
- The trees were laden with juicy red cherries.
- She ate a handful of sweet, succulent cherries.
- The market had a sale on imported cherries.
- The recipe called for two cups of pitted cherries.
- I enjoyed a bowl of ice cream topped with fresh cherries.
- They sold cherry preserves made from local cherries.
- She used frozen cherries to make a smoothie.
- The dessert buffet had a variety of chocolate-covered cherries.
Singular Possessive of Cherry
The singular possessive form of “Cherry” is “Cherry’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cherry:
- Cherry’s color is bright and vibrant.
- I love the taste of Cherry’s juice.
- Cherry’s sweetness is irresistible.
- The baker used Cherry’s for the pie.
- The farmer harvested Cherry’s from the orchard.
- Cherry’s aroma filled the kitchen.
- Cherry’s texture is smooth and juicy.
- The recipe called for Cherry’s pit removal.
- The grocery store sells fresh Cherry’s.
- Cherry’s season is during the summer.
Plural Possessive of Cherry
The plural possessive form of “Cherry” is “Cherries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cherry:
- The bowl was filled with ripe cherries’.
- The baker used fresh cherries’ for the cake.
- Cherries’ flavor pairs well with chocolate.
- We need to remove the stems from cherries’.
- The farmers harvested the ripe cherries’.
- Cherries’ color can range from red to black.
- The pie recipe called for pitting the cherries’.
- The market sells organic cherries’.
- Cherries’ sweetness adds a delightful touch to desserts.
- The jar contained preserved cherries’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:33 pm