Meaning: a food in the form of a paste or solid block made from roasted and ground cacao seeds.
Plural of CHOCOLATE
Synonyms of CHOCOLATE
Chocolate as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I bought a chocolate bar from the store.
- The rich aroma of chocolate filled the room.
- She savored the smoothness of the chocolate
- My favorite dessert is a warm chocolate lava cake.
- I love the taste of dark chocolate.
- The box of chocolate was wrapped in shiny foil.
- He melted the chocolate chips to make a sauce.
- The recipe called for a cup of melted chocolate.
- The birthday cake was decorated with chocolate
- She enjoyed a hot cup of chocolate on a cold day.
Chocolate as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The box contained an assortment of chocolates.
- They shared a box of delicious chocolates.
- The store sells gourmet handmade chocolates.
- She offered me a handful of assorted chocolates.
- The party favors included small wrapped chocolates.
- The display case was filled with tempting chocolates.
- I indulged in a variety of fine chocolates.
- We received a box of Belgian chocolates as a gift.
- She sampled different flavors of artisanal chocolates.
- The shop specializes in creating unique handcrafted chocolates.
Singular Possessive of Chocolate
The singular possessive form of “Chocolate” is “Chocolate’s.”
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Chocolate:
- The richness of Chocolate’s flavor delighted my taste buds.
- I couldn’t resist Chocolate’s smooth texture.
- Chocolate’s aroma filled the kitchen with sweetness.
- The dessert was topped with Chocolate’s shavings.
- I indulged in Chocolate’s decadence.
- The chef’s specialty was Chocolate’s mousse cake.
- The company prided itself on sourcing high-quality Chocolate’s.
- The baker used Chocolate’s essence in the recipe.
- I savored Chocolate’s melt-in-your-mouth goodness.
- The treat was adorned with a drizzle of Chocolate’s sauce.
Plural Possessive of Chocolate
The plural possessive form of “Chocolate” is “Chocolates’.”
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Chocolate:
- The gift box contained an assortment of chocolates’ flavors.
- The store specialized in artisanal chocolates’ creations.
- We sampled a variety of chocolates’ fillings and textures.
- The package included different sizes of chocolates’ bars.
- The candy shop showcased a range of chocolates’ packaging designs.
- The event featured a display of gourmet chocolates’.
- The chocolatier’s craftsmanship was evident in the chocolates’ decorations.
- We enjoyed the diverse selection of chocolates’ origins.
- The bakery offered a selection of chocolates’ flavors for customization.
- The menu included a dessert platter of bite-sized chocolates’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:31 pm