Plural of TV
TV as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She enjoys watching her favorite shows on TV.
- The news anchor reported the latest headlines on live TV.
- He adjusted the volume on the TV to his preferred level.
- They gathered around the TV for a movie night.
- She binge-watched an entire series on her new TV.
- The TV screen displayed a high-definition image.
- He used the remote control to switch channels on the TV.
- They bought a wall-mounted bracket for their new TV.
- The commercial interrupted the program on the TV.
- She turned off the TV before going to bed.
TV as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They have multiple TVs in different rooms of their house.
- The hotel rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs.
- They offer a warranty on all their refurbished TVs.
- The electronics store sells a variety of high-end TVs.
- They upgraded their living room with a smart TV.
- The sports bar has several large-screen TVs for patrons to watch games.
- The TVs in the showroom are set to different channels.
- They connected their gaming consoles to the TVs for multiplayer games.
- The conference room is equipped with state-of-the-art TVs for presentations.
- They installed outdoor TVs in their backyard for entertainment.
Singular Possessive of Tv
The singular possessive form of “Tv” is “Tv’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Tv:
- The Tv’s volume was turned down low.
- Tv’s screen flickered for a moment.
- The remote control was next to Tv’s edge.
- The wires connected to Tv’s back were tangled.
- I cleaned the dust off Tv’s frame.
- The reflection on Tv’s surface was distorted.
- I adjusted the brightness on Tv’s settings.
- Tv’s antenna received a weak signal.
- The sound came from Tv’s built-in speakers.
- I placed Tv’s remote on the coffee table.
Plural Possessive of Tv
The plural possessive form of “Tv” is “Tvs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Tv:
- All the Tvs’ screens displayed different channels.
- The cables connected to the Tvs’ inputs were tangled.
- I adjusted the contrast settings on the Tvs’ menus.
- The remotes for the Tvs’ were missing batteries.
- I dusted the tops of the Tvs’ cabinets.
- The power buttons on the Tvs’ were worn.
- The Tvs’ volume levels were too loud.
- I rearranged the placement of the Tvs’ in the room.
- The wall mounts for the Tvs’ were sturdy.
- The channels on the Tvs’ were programmed differently.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 06:57 pm