Meaning: a tuxedo
Plural of Tux
Tux as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He looked dapper in his black and white tux.
- The groom wore a stylish tux for the wedding.
- They rented a designer tux for the formal event.
- The mannequin showcased a classic tux with a bowtie.
- He had his measurements taken for a custom-made tux.
- The award ceremony required the guests to dress in tuxes.
- They attended a charity gala dressed in their finest tux.
- The tailor altered the tux for a perfect fit.
- The tux added an air of sophistication to his attire.
- He wore a pocket square with his impeccably tailored tux.
Tux as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They rented matching tuxes for the group event.
- The wedding party looked elegant in their tailored tuxes.
- The event required the men to wear formal tuxes.
- They accessorized their tuxes with stylish cufflinks.
- The store offered a discount on rental tuxes.
- The ballroom was filled with guests in their finest tuxes.
- They shopped for affordable and well-fitted tuxes.
- The designer showcased a collection of modern and sleek tuxes.
- They attended the gala dressed in customized tuxes.
- The fashion show featured a variety of unique and unconventional tuxes.
Singular Possessive of Tux
The singular possessive form of “Tux” is “Tux’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Tux:
- My Tux’s color is midnight blue.
- The collar on Tux’s shirt is crisp.
- Tux’s tail wagged happily as he walked.
- I love the pattern on Tux’s bowtie.
- Can you please take off Tux’s shoes?
- Tux’s favorite toy is a squeaky mouse.
- I brushed Tux’s fur until it gleamed.
- Tux’s eyes sparkled with excitement.
- The hem of Tux’s coat was neatly pressed.
- Tux’s purring filled the room with contentment.
Plural Possessive of Tux
The plural possessive form of “Tux” is “Tuxes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Tux:
- All the Tuxes’ bowties were perfectly tied.
- I love the colors of the Tuxes’ cummerbunds.
- The tails of the Tuxes’ jackets were long.
- The Tuxes’ shoe polish was well-worn.
- The buttons on the Tuxes’ shirts were shiny.
- The Tuxes’ cufflinks were made of gold.
- I adjusted the fit of the Tuxes’ waistcoats.
- The pocket squares on the Tuxes’ blazers were silk.
- I admired the elegance of the Tuxes’ ensemble.
- The lapels on the Tuxes’ coats were satin-lined.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 06:57 pm