Meaning: a small flexible bag
Singular and Plural of Pouch
Pouch as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I found a pouch full of coins on the ground.
- She carried her lipstick in a small pouch.
- The kangaroo’s baby is nestled in its pouch.
- The hiker stored snacks in his backpack’s pouch.
- The mother cat kept her kittens in a warm pouch.
- He opened the zippered pouch to retrieve his keys.
- The soldier kept extra ammunition in his belt pouch.
- She reached into her bag and pulled out a small pouch.
- The baby monkey clung to its mother’s belly pouch.
- The marsupial’s young crawls into the safety of the pouch.
Pouch as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The kangaroos hopped around with their cute little pouches.
- The store sells various types of leather pouches.
- The mother kangaroos protected their joeys in their pouches.
- The hikers stored their snacks in separate pouches.
- The explorer carried his equipment in multiple pouches.
- She organized her jewelry in different-sized velvet pouches.
- The army issued soldiers with camouflage utility pouches.
- The artisan crafted beautiful beaded pouches.
- The marsupials carried their young in comfortable pouches.
- The kangaroos carefully inspected their empty pouches.
Singular Possessive of Pouch
The singular possessive form of “Pouch” is “Pouch’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Pouch:
- I found the pouch’s contents scattered on the floor.
- The pouch’s strap was worn out from excessive use.
- The kangaroo carried its joey in the pouch’s warmth.
- The traveler reached for the pouch’s hidden compartment.
- The thief stole the valuable gem from the pouch’s pocket.
- The hiker secured the map in the pouch’s zippered pocket.
- The detective discovered a torn corner of the pouch’s fabric.
- The adventurer relied on the pouch’s durability during the journey.
- The explorer stored the precious artifact in the pouch’s protective lining.
- The magician pulled a rabbit out of the pouch’s depths.
Plural Possessive of Pouch
The plural possessive form of “Pouch” is “Pouches'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Pouch:
- The hikers’ backpacks had multiple pouches’ compartments.
- The explorers filled the pouches’ with various supplies.
- The thieves stole the treasures from the museum pouches’.
- The artisans crafted beautiful designs on the leather pouches’ surface.
- The travelers’ backpacks had their pouches’ zippers broken.
- The campers organized their gear in different pouches’ sections.
- The seamstress stitched colorful patterns on the pouches’ fabric.
- The collectors displayed the antique coins in glass pouches’.
- The archaeologists discovered ancient tools in the burial pouches’.
- The soldiers carried their ammunition in the military pouches’.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 12:11 pm