Meaning: a pocket-sized flat folding case for holding money
Plural of Wallet
Wallet as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet.
- She opened her wallet to retrieve her identification card.
- The wallet contained his driver’s license and credit cards.
- He realized he had left his wallet at home.
- She carefully placed the cash back into her wallet.
- The lost wallet was returned to its owner by an honest person.
- He searched frantically for his missing wallet.
- The wallet fell out of his pocket and onto the ground.
- She organized her receipts neatly in her wallet.
- The pickpocket swiftly grabbed the man’s wallet.
Wallet as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The police recovered several stolen wallets from the thief.
- The lost-and-found department had a collection of misplaced wallets.
- People should be cautious of their surroundings to avoid losing their wallets.
- The store offered a variety of stylish leather wallets.
- The traveler’s backpack contained passports, wallets, and other valuables.
- The pickpocket targeted crowded areas to steal wallets.
- The charity organization distributed donated wallets to those in need.
- The fashion boutique showcased a display of designer wallets.
- The man emptied his pockets and found multiple worn-out wallets.
- The online store offered a discount on selected men’s and women’s wallets.
Singular Possessive of Wallet
The singular possessive form of “Wallet” is “Wallet’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Wallet:
- I found the wallet’s owner through the ID card.
- The wallet’s contents were carefully organized.
- The cashier handed me the wallet’s lost-and-found form.
- The thief quickly snatched the wallet’s cash.
- I noticed a hole in the wallet’s leather.
- The police officer returned the wallet’s identification.
- The reward for returning the wallet’s contents was generous.
- The person responsible for the wallet’s disappearance remained unknown.
- The wallet’s lining was torn and needed repair.
- The owner lamented the loss of the wallet’s sentimental value.
Plural Possessive of Wallet
The plural possessive form of “Wallet” is “Wallets'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Wallet:
- I found several lost wallets’ owners through their IDs.
- The wallets’ contents were carefully examined by the police.
- The cashier handed me the wallets’ claim forms.
- The thieves quickly grabbed the wallets’ cash and fled.
- I noticed holes in the wallets’ leather material.
- The police officer returned the wallets’ identifications to their rightful owners.
- The rewards for returning the wallets’ contents were substantial.
- The people responsible for the wallets’ disappearances were apprehended.
- The wallets’ linings needed to be repaired.
- The owners mourned the loss of the wallets’ sentimental values.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:15 pm