Meaning: a winged angelic being described in biblical tradition as attending on God.
Plural of CHERUB
Synonyms of CHERUB
- beautiful infant
Cherub as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The marble statue depicted a beautiful cherub with wings.
- She placed a small figurine of a cherub on the shelf.
- The artist painted a serene cherub on the canvas.
- The church adorned its walls with paintings of cherubs.
- The cherub blew a trumpet in the ancient mural.
- The mother described her newborn as a little cherub.
- The cherub held a bow and arrow, symbolizing love.
- The cathedral’s ceiling featured a mural of flying cherubs.
- The stained glass window depicted a choir of singing cherubs.
- The garden had a fountain with water flowing from the mouths of cherubs.
Cherub as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The art gallery displayed paintings of playful cherubs.
- The Renaissance artists often portrayed cherubs in their works.
- The gardens were decorated with stone sculptures of cherubs.
- The chapel’s altar was adorned with golden cherubs.
- The church choir sang hymns accompanied by images of cherubs.
- The cherubs’ delicate wings were meticulously carved in marble.
- The Renaissance period saw a resurgence in cherubs’ popularity.
- The cathedral’s stained glass windows depicted scenes of angels and cherubs.
- The artist’s masterpiece featured cherubs floating in the clouds.
- The museum showcased an exhibition on the symbolism of cherubs in art.
Singular Possessive of Cherub
The singular possessive form of “Cherub” is “Cherub’s.”
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cherub:
- The beauty of Cherub’s face was mesmerizing.
- The artist captured Cherub’s innocence in the painting.
- Cherub’s presence brings a sense of tranquility.
- The sculpture depicted Cherub’s delicate features.
- I love the delicacy of Cherub’s wings.
- The museum showcased a collection of Cherub’s artwork.
- Cherub’s smile brightened the room.
- The storyteller narrated tales of Cherub’s mischief.
- I noticed the tiny details of Cherub’s hands and feet.
- The statue portrayed Cherub’s heavenly charm.
Plural Possessive of Cherub
The plural possessive form of “Cherub” is “Cherubs’.”
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cherub:
- The church displayed a series of cherubs’ sculptures.
- The painter depicted cherubs’ wings with intricate details.
- The play featured a choir of singing cherubs’.
- We marveled at the artistry of cherubs’ golden hair.
- The garden was adorned with various sizes of cherubs’ figurines.
- Cherubs’ presence in religious art symbolizes purity.
- The collector amassed a collection of antique cherubs’.
- The tapestry showcased scenes of playful cherubs’.
- I spotted a group of mischievous cherubs’ in the mural.
- The festival decorations included bows held by cherubs’ hands.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:27 pm