Meaning: capacity to do something
Singular and Plural of Power
Power as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The power outage lasted for several hours.
- She held the power to make important decisions.
- He demonstrated his power by lifting heavy weights.
- The windmill generates clean, renewable power.
- The CEO’s power within the company is unmatched.
- She used her power to advocate for change.
- The solar panels harness the sun’s power.
- He possessed the power to influence public opinion.
- The politician abused his power for personal gain.
- The battery provides backup power during blackouts.
Power as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The government is investing in alternative powers.
- They rely on multiple sources of renewable powers.
- The engineers designed a system to distribute electrical powers.
- The countries collaborated to develop nuclear powers.
- The conference discussed the future of clean powers.
- The grid supplies electricity to neighboring powers.
- The company invested in wind and solar powers.
- They researched different forms of sustainable powers.
- The city implemented measures to conserve natural powers.
- The industry is transitioning towards greener powers.
Singular Possessive of Power
The singular possessive form of “Power” is “Power’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Power:
- The CEO held all the decision-making power’s.
- The superhero harnessed the power’s of lightning.
- The inventor’s creation changed the world with its power’s.
- The politician sought to increase their power’s in the government.
- The leader commanded the power’s of persuasion.
- The magician amazed the audience with their mystical power’s.
- The writer’s pen held the power’s of storytelling.
- The athlete demonstrated the power’s of endurance and strength.
- The ruler’s authority derived from their inherited power’s.
- The scientist explored the power’s of the atom.
Plural Possessive of Power
The plural possessive form of “Power” is “Powers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Power:
- The CEOs held all the decision-making powers’.
- The superheroes combined their powers’ to defeat the villain.
- The inventors’ creations changed the world with their powers’.
- The politicians sought to increase their powers’ in the government.
- The leaders commanded the powers’ of influence and authority.
- The magicians amazed the audience with their mystical powers’.
- The writers’ pens held the powers’ of creativity and imagination.
- The athletes demonstrated their powers’ of speed and agility.
- The rulers’ authority derived from their inherited powers’.
- The scientists explored the powers’ of nature and the universe.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 12:11 pm