Albatross Plural, What is the plural of Albatross?
Here we will learn Singular and Plural of Albatross, meaning of Albatross, synonyms and example sentences of Albatross. This basic lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. You will understand the Albatross and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Meaning of Albatross
The meaning of Albatross is a very large, chiefly white oceanic bird with long, narrow wings, found mainly in the southern oceans.
Singular and Plural of Albatross
The plural of Albatross is albatrosss. Here are some example sentences and synonyms of Albatross.
Synonyms of Albatross
- cross to bear
Use of Albatross in Example Sentences
- She hung around his neck like an albatross.
- The albatross reigns supreme among gliders.
- From the beginning, the project has been an economic albatross.
- A flying albatross can be a spectacular sight.
- They’ve always had an albatross around their necks because of that institution.
- From the beginning, the project has been a financial albatross.
- The term “supergroup” is a bit of a thorn in the side.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
A Huge list of 500+ Singular and Plural