Meaning: a small instrument like a pair of pincer
Plural of Tweezers
Tweezers as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She used a pair of tweezers to pluck her eyebrows.
- The beautician used tweezers to shape the client’s brows.
- He carefully removed the splinter with tweezers.
- The surgeon sterilized the tweezers before the procedure.
- She held the tweezers steady to extract a tiny hair.
- The tweezers have a slanted tip for precise grip.
- He dropped the small object and used tweezers to pick it up.
- The manicurist used tweezers to position a rhinestone on the nail.
- The tweezers came in a handy travel-sized case.
- She misplaced her tweezers and couldn’t find them.
Tweezers as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They sell different types of tweezers for various purposes.
- The beauty store offers a wide selection of high-quality tweezers.
- They use sterilized tweezers in the salon for hygienic purposes.
- The kit includes multiple pairs of precision tweezers.
- They misplaced their tweezers and couldn’t find any.
- The jeweler used specialized tweezers to handle delicate gemstones.
- The medical kit contains various instruments, including tweezers.
- They stocked up on disposable tweezers for convenience.
- The technician used tweezers to assemble the intricate components.
- The magnifying glass helped them see better while using the tweezers.
Singular Possessive of Tweezers
The singular possessive form of “Tweezers” is “Tweezers’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Tweezers:
- I used Tweezers’s sharp tip to pluck hair.
- The grip on Tweezers’s handle was comfortable.
- I cleaned the dirt off Tweezers’s pointed ends.
- The precision of Tweezers’s grip was impressive.
- I lost Tweezers’s protective cap somewhere.
- Tweezers’s stainless steel material made it durable.
- The tweezing motion of Tweezers’s was smooth.
- I found Tweezers’s slanted tip useful for shaping brows.
- The ends of Tweezers’s were coated with rubber.
- I stored Tweezers’s in a small case for safekeeping.
Plural Possessive of Tweezers
The plural possessive form of “Tweezers” is “Tweezers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Tweezers:
- All the Tweezers’ tips were sanitized before use.
- The edges of the Tweezers’ were sharp and precise.
- I kept track of the Tweezers’ location using a tray.
- The grips on the Tweezers’ handles were ergonomic.
- I organized the Tweezers’ according to their sizes.
- The angles of the Tweezers’ tips varied slightly.
- I examined the cleanliness of the Tweezers’ under a light.
- The case for the Tweezers’ was compact and portable.
- I labeled the different types of Tweezers’ for easy identification.
- The tension on the Tweezers’ was adjustable.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 06:58 pm