Meaning: a person or thing that flies, especially in a particular way.
Singular and Plural of Flyer
Flyer as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The flyer advertised a summer music festival.
- I handed out flyers to promote the new restaurant.
- The flyer included a map and event schedule.
- The design of the flyer caught everyone’s attention.
- I received a flyer about a yoga workshop in my mailbox.
- The flyer offered discounts for the grand opening.
- The flyer provided details about the charity fundraiser.
- The concert flyer showcased the lineup of artists.
- The flyer had colorful graphics and bold text.
- I found a lost dog and made a flyer to find its owner.
Flyer as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- I collected various flyers from the travel agency.
- The stack of flyers was handed out to passersby.
- The company printed thousands of flyers for the marketing campaign.
- I picked up several event flyers at the community center.
- The flyers were distributed in different neighborhoods.
- I glanced at the pile of discarded flyers on the street.
- The store placed the promotional flyers near the entrance.
- People were eagerly grabbing the free flyers at the convention.
- The concert flyers were plastered all over town.
- The volunteer handed me a stack of flyers to distribute.
Singular Possessive of Flyer
The singular possessive form of “Flyer” is “Flyer’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Flyer:
- I received a Flyer’s offer in the mail.
- The Flyer’s design caught my attention.
- The company displayed their products on the Flyer’s front.
- The event organizer provided the Flyer’s details.
- I noticed a typo in the Flyer’s contact information.
- The Flyer’s color scheme was eye-catching.
- The restaurant offered a discount through the Flyer’s coupon.
- The organization included their logo on the Flyer’s corner.
- The promotional Flyer’s content was persuasive.
- I shared the Flyer’s information with my friends.
Plural Possessive of Flyer
The plural possessive form of “Flyer” is “Flyers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Flyer:
- The company distributed multiple Flyers’ across the city.
- I found the Flyers’ quality to be excellent.
- The business included their website on the Flyers’ back.
- The event organizers handed out the Flyers’ during the event.
- I received a bundle of Flyers’ from different advertisers.
- The Flyers’ headlines were attention-grabbing.
- The marketing team analyzed the response to the Flyers’.
- The salespeople distributed the Flyers’ in various neighborhoods.
- The discount offers were mentioned on the Flyers’.
- I noticed the contact information on the Flyers’ bottom.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 11:40 am