Meaning: a small imaginary being of human form that has magical powers, especially a female one.
Singular and Plural of Fairy
Fairy as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The children believed in the magical existence of a fairy.
- The storybook featured an enchanting fairy as the main character.
- The artist painted a whimsical portrait of a fairy.
- The little girl wore wings and a tutu, pretending to be a fairy.
- The legend told of a kind-hearted fairy granting wishes.
- The forest was said to be inhabited by mischievous fairies.
- The folklore described the powers and abilities of the fairy.
- The fantasy novel introduced a courageous fairy on a quest.
- The birthday party had a theme of fairies and magic.
- The illustrator drew intricate details of the fairy
Fairy as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The garden was believed to be a gathering place for magical fairies.
- The book contained stories of different types of fairies.
- The children were fascinated by the illustrations of colorful fairies.
- The costumes for the play included wings for the cast of fairies.
- The folklore spoke of a hidden kingdom inhabited by mysterious fairies.
- The children’s book series followed the adventures of a group of mischievous fairies.
- The artist created a collection of paintings depicting various scenes with fairies.
- The writer’s vivid descriptions brought the realm of fairies to life.
- The garden statues resembled delicate and ethereal fairies.
- The park organized an event with storytelling and interactive activities centered around fairies.
Singular Possessive of Fairy
The singular possessive form of “Fairy” is “Fairy’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Fairy:
- The magic wand is the Fairy’s tool.
- The dress belonged to the Fairy’s princess.
- I saw the Fairy’s wings shimmer in the sunlight.
- The story revolves around the Fairy’s journey.
- The secret was revealed by the Fairy’s whisper.
- The wishes were granted by the Fairy’s powers.
- The treasure was hidden in the Fairy’s realm.
- The protection charm was provided by the Fairy’s spell.
- The smile on the child’s face pleased the Fairy’s heart.
- The enchantment was broken by the Fairy’s kiss.
Plural Possessive of Fairy
The plural possessive form of “Fairy” is “Fairies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Fairy:
- The magic wands are the Fairies’ tools.
- The dresses belonged to the Fairies’ princesses.
- I saw the Fairies’ wings shimmering in the moonlight.
- The stories revolve around the Fairies’ journeys.
- The secrets were revealed by the Fairies’ whispers.
- The wishes were granted by the Fairies’ collective powers.
- The treasures were hidden in the Fairies’ realms.
- The protection charms were provided by the Fairies’ spells.
- The smiles on the children’s faces pleased the Fairies’ hearts.
- The enchantments were broken by the Fairies’ combined efforts.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 10:03 pm