Meaning: a tree, shrub, or climber of a large genus that includes the figs and the rubber plants.
Singular and Plural of Ficus
Ficus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The indoor plant was a beautiful ficus
- The leaves of the ficus glistened in the sunlight.
- The gardener pruned the branches of the tall ficus.
- The office had a corner filled with lush ficus
- The homeowner cared for the potted ficus in the living room.
- The botanist studied the species of the ancient ficus.
- The landscaper recommended a ficus for its low maintenance.
- The artist sketched the intricate patterns on the ficus
- The air purifying qualities of the ficus made it popular indoors.
- The nursery offered a variety of healthy ficus
Ficus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The garden showcased a collection of mature ficus
- The park had rows of towering ficus lining the walkway.
- The conservatory housed various species of exotic ficus.
- The landscape design incorporated multiple ficus for shade and aesthetics.
- The botanical garden featured an entire section dedicated to different ficus.
- The horticulturist studied the growth patterns of diverse ficus.
- The plant nursery stocked young ficus plants for sale.
- The greenhouse cultivated healthy ficus for commercial distribution.
- The arborist trimmed the branches of the mature ficus.
- The gardeners carefully pruned the intertwined roots of the ficus.
Singular Possessive of Ficus
The singular possessive form of “Ficus” is “Ficus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Ficus:
- The shade under the tree was Ficus’s refuge.
- I appreciate the beauty of Ficus’s leaves.
- The gardener took pride in Ficus’s growth.
- Ficus’s resilience in harsh conditions impressed me.
- The sculpture depicted the elegance of Ficus’s branches.
- The painting captured the serenity of Ficus’s environment.
- I could feel a sense of peace near Ficus’s presence.
- The park’s tranquility was enhanced by Ficus’s presence.
- Ficus’s roots spread deep into the ground.
- The bonsai showcased the delicate nature of Ficus’s form.
Plural Possessive of Ficus
The plural possessive form of “Ficus” is “Fici’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Ficus:
- The garden displayed various species’ fici’s.
- The greenhouse nurtured exotic fici’s from around the world.
- The researchers studied different fici’s for their ecological importance.
- Fici’s resilience makes them suitable for indoor environments.
- The park showcased rare and endangered fici’s.
- The botanist specialized in identifying different fici’s.
- The exhibit educated visitors on the diversity of fici’s.
- We should protect the habitats of native fici’s.
- The guide explained the significance of the ancient fici’s.
- The forest is home to a variety of fici’s species.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 10:00 pm