Meaning of Bunch is
a number of things, typically of the same kind, growing or fastened together.
Singular and Plural of Bunch
Bunch as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She picked a ripe banana from the bunch.
- The florist tied a ribbon around the beautiful bunch of flowers.
- The supermarket offered a discount on a bunch of grapes.
- She carried a small bunch of balloons for the party.
- The chef used a bunch of fresh herbs in the recipe.
- She plucked a single rose from the bunch.
- The greengrocer displayed a colorful bunch of carrots.
- She enjoyed a delicious bunch of grapes for dessert.
Bunch as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- She bought two bunches of bananas for the smoothies.
- The florist arranged several bunches of flowers for the event.
- The market had a variety of bunches of grapes to choose from.
- She carried multiple bunches of balloons for the celebration.
- The chef needed several bunches of fresh herbs for the dish.
- She picked a few roses from different bunches in the garden.
- The greengrocer displayed various bunches of carrots and radishes.
- She enjoyed snacking on different bunches of grapes.
Singular Possessive of Police
The singular possessive form of “Police” is “Police’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Police:
- The Police’s duty is to maintain law and order.
- Sarah reported the incident to the Police’s headquarters.
- The officer displayed the Police’s badge for identification.
- The detective carefully examined the Police’s evidence.
- The chief praised the dedication of the Police’s force.
- The journalist interviewed the Police’s spokesperson for a statement.
- The security guard alerted the Police’s station about the suspicious activity.
- The community appreciated the efforts of the Police’s outreach programs.
- The recruit underwent rigorous training at the Police’s academy.
- The mayor recognized the Police’s commitment to public safety.
Plural Possessive of Police
The plural possessive form of “Police” is “Police’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Police:
- The Police’s responsibilities include enforcing laws and protecting citizens.
- Sarah observed the cooperation among the Police’s in solving the case.
- The officers displayed the Police’s badges for identification.
- The detectives analyzed the Police’s evidence to uncover the truth.
- The chiefs discussed strategies to improve the Police’s efficiency.
- The journalists interviewed the Police’s spokespersons for updates.
- The security guards coordinated with the Police’s departments for security measures.
- The communities appreciated the efforts of the Police’s forces in maintaining peace.
- The recruits underwent training at the Police’s academies to become officers.
- The mayors acknowledged the contributions of the Police’s in their cities.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 11:02 am