Meaning: wild horse with black-and-white stripes
Singular and Plural of Zebra
Zebra as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The zebra is running across the savannah.
- I spotted a zebra at the zoo today.
- The zebra has black and white stripes.
- A wild zebra grazed peacefully in the grassland.
- I saw a baby zebra with its mother.
- The African safari was filled with beautiful zebras.
- The zebra stood out among the other animals.
- The guide pointed out a rare albino zebra.
- The children were excited to see a real zebra.
- The hunter captured a magnificent wild zebra.
Zebra as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The zebras are migrating across the plains.
- We saw a group of wild zebras near the river.
- The herd of zebras moved in unison.
- The African grasslands were teeming with zebras.
- The zebras grazed peacefully on the open plain.
- The travelers admired the beauty of the roaming zebras.
- The safari park is home to many species of zebras.
- The children were delighted to see the playful zebras.
- The guide told us interesting facts about the endangered zebras.
- The photographers captured stunning images of the running zebras.
Singular Possessive of Zebra
The singular possessive form of “Zebra” is “Zebra’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Zebra:
- The guide explained the migration pattern of Zebra’s herd.
- Zebra’s stripes provide camouflage in their natural habitat.
- The photographer captured the beauty of Zebra’s graceful movement.
- The zookeeper ensured the well-being of Zebra’s health.
- Zebra’s mane stands upright on its neck.
- The wildlife documentary highlighted Zebra’s adaptation to the savannah.
- The veterinarian examined Zebra’s hoof for any signs of infection.
- The artist painted a portrait of Zebra’s distinctive features.
- The researcher studied Zebra’s social behavior in the wild.
- Zebra’s habitat consists of grasslands and open plains.
Plural Possessive of Zebra
The plural possessive form of “Zebra” is “Zebras'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Zebra:
- The safari showcased the diversity of African wildlife, including the Zebras’ grazing.
- The rangers monitored the Zebras’ population to ensure their conservation.
- The photographers captured the elegance of the Zebras’ movement.
- The guide pointed out the distinctive stripes on the Zebras’ bodies.
- The researchers observed the social dynamics among the Zebras’ herds.
- The conservationists worked to protect the Zebras’ natural habitat.
- The travelers marveled at the beauty of the Zebras’ patterns.
- The documentary explored the challenges faced by the Zebras’ during migration.
- The zoologists studied the Zebras’ feeding habits and diet.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 07:41 am